[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get a male prostitute? I've tried wand vibrators,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 1
Should I get a male prostitute? I've tried wand vibrators, various other sex toys and free casual sex with guys on tinder and from clubs but I've yet to be able to enjoy sex. I desperately need release/sexual satisfaction before I go mad. Should I just get a professional?
>>
Get a boyfriend.
>>
>>17222996
You can't just get a boyfriend someone has to develop feelings for you first

But I have the money for sex.
>>
Why do you want to pay? Do you think it is yoyr guarantee to get good sex?
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>17223009
I've done a bit of window shopping and the really good ones are around €800 at least. There's a much higher chance of it being good sex as these men are usually sex coaches/tantric experts.
>>
>>17222991
I pick up older married guys and oh my god. I don't want the bother of a bf nor the patience to teach. A 40ish married guy has been fucking for over 20 years, likely the sex is not as frequent and appreciative of a 20ish girl that doesn't want anything but an orgasm
>>
>>17223028
Tried that.

They're always baffled when I don't respond to anything they do.
>>
>>17223016
Why don't you just attend a tantric workshop then?
I get how it is annoying af to have sex with someone who has jo idea what they're doing. But maybe you should start working on your side first. Why are you so non-responsive?
>>
>>17223050
I've had sex with guys who knew what they were doing with a lot of experience, no luck. I left those guys seriously confused.

Tantric workshops are more for couples
>>
>>17223058
I feel like you are very much determined to "proove them they can't satisfy you". It seems like you get a strange satisfaction from not letting them give you any pleasure. What's that about?
>>
>>17223063
I don't think I get satisfaction from that

Although some guys just say "you just haven't had good sex, I would turn you into a quivering mess very easily" and when they can't they finally understand that they can't just wave my problem away with "you've just had bad sex".

I get sad after every time I have sex because nothing works.
>>
>>17222991
If a magic wand won't do the trick, some manwhore won't work out either. See a therapist.
>>
>>17223101
What are you basing this on?
>>
>>17223069
Have you tried sticking with a guy and work trough your blockades? I have never had an orgasm with a guy. Not from PiV, not from oral or finfering and not from masturbating or using a vibrator. Nothing worked. I have given up on ever achieving an orgasm when not alone. Then i started dating my bf and we just continued to have LOADS of sex. He picked up tiny hints of what works for me and what doesn't. I also started to really relax and be comfortable around him. It took us about half a yeat, but then i had an awesome orgasm. Since then, it's like a spell has been broken. I stilldon't orgasm every time, but i have gone so ling without it, i'm very happy with how things are. What helped me tremendously, was that i told him to please be patient with me and give me time. If i feel like there is any pressure to cum, that's it. I won't cum, ni matter how hard he'll try. I put that pressure on myself. If i suddenly get the idea that he has been "down there for quiet a while now, it's time to finally cum", it's over. So i try to just enjoy myself and if i feel like i'm starting to tense up, i just let him know and we do other stuff till i'm relaxed again.
>>
>>17223105
Because what you're lacking is obviously not physical stimulation, but a sort of emotional connection, closeness to your partner. You need more than just a guy, you need an actual loving relationship - if it was just a physical problem, the vibe would work fine.

So, I'm with >>17223107
>>
>>17223107
I wouldn't know how to get a boyfriend.
>>
>>17223114
But you can't buy a loving partner.
>>
>>17223116
How old are you even? What's so hard about finding a bf? If i can find one, so can you.
>>
>>17223120
I'm 24 and I've never been able to get one. I don't know how.
>>
>>17223119
Yeah, as much as it pains me to admit, you can't buy everything. Just about everything but love is one of those things you can't.
So, go out there, date people, find someone you get along with well. Basically every girl ever needs an emotional connection to get off.
Buying a whore won't make you happy, by all odds it may not even make you cum - but my all means try and buy a whore, it's your money of course. I just think it won't help you.
>>
>>17223126
If I had the ability to date and find someone to have an emotional connection with I would have done so a long time ago.

I don't know how to get a guy to like me or get dates
>>
>>17223124
What do you mean, you don't know how? You meet friends, then you flirt with a guy you think is cute and you can have actual conversations with. You exchange numbers and then go on a few dates. The you start to invite him to your place, you have sex, meet his family, move in together, get engaged, travel around, get married, have a baby, have another baby, watch them grow up and move out, travel some more, have more sex again, grow old and die. Simple as pie. Now go and get yourself a bf.
>>
>>17223131
You can have an emotuinal connection with anyone who's not a sociopath, but as it sounds, YOU might be the sociopath. Have you consideted therapy?
>>
>>17223138
Haha, you have to get the guy to like you back!

I can meet friends, flirt with a guy I think is cute and have actual conversations with, but that's as far as I can get

I can't get them to date me.
>>
>>17223131
Well odds are you're not just an ice queen. Everyone has the ability to date. Just be nice and fun and show the guy you're interested, most guys trip over their dicks trying to get a date anyway.
>>
>>17223143
I'm not a sociopath I've had crushes on guys and cared about people, but they didn't feel the same way about me.
>>
>>17223145
They're not interested in dating me.
>>
>>17223150
That's not true for every single guy ever Anon, you're just being defeatist. You'll find someone but you do have to look, too.
But if I'm honest I'd be a bit worried about not being able to cum at all. That's not normal.
>>
>>17223150
Why not? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>17223157
I'm 24 and I haven't been able to find anyone

So I'm going to look for alternative ways to fix my problems.
>>
>>17223162
I'm not the most attractive girl and I'm not that interesting of a person

I do the best with what I've got, that's all I can do
>>
>>17223163
I'm afraid there are none. You don't need advanced technique. You need advanced emotional connection. A prostitute wion't do shit
>>
>>17223167
I think the biggest obstacle is your low selfesteem. What's up with that? Where does it come from?
>>
>>17223169
In that case there's not much hope.
>>
OP, are you saying you can't get off even on your own?

if that's the case, it's literally 100% on you to figure out how you get off, and you will almost certainly be met with failure after failure until you figure that much out.
>>
>>17223169
I agree with this Anon. Which isn't to say I'm against you buying a whore, but I simply think it won't help you.
>>
>>17223175
I can "get off" but it's not a satisfying orgasm
>>
>>17223167
Pics?
>>
>>17223180
are you sure you're actually having orgasms?

might seem like a stupid question, but i think it's a more common issue than it might seem
>>
>>17223180
I strongly advice you to seek help with your overall issues. The orgasm/sex/bf part will take care of itself if you resolve the other shit
>>
>>17223172

>Where does it come from?

Probably from reaching 24 without getting a boyfriend
>>
>>17223184
Yes I'm 99% sure I'm having orgasms
>>
>>17223191
>"I just don't know how to get a boyfriend hee hee :)"
Fuck off.
>>
>>17223190
Seek help where?
>>
>>17223184
100% agree with that. I used to think I orgasmed because I got this tingly warm feeling that came from my pussy but that was barely anything.
But honestly if the magic wand isn't working I'm not sure what would.
>>
>>17223191
I don't think so. Dig deeper
>>
>>17223280
The orgasms I have involve my vagina pulsating, stomach muscles twitching and then relaxation.
>>
>>17223279
Psychotherapy
>>
>>17223288
Being rejected by guys in school, getting bullied?
>>
>>17223289
How long does the blissful feeling last? I noticed my 'pseudo' orgasms were much shorter than the real ones.
>>
>>17223291
I've had pyschotherapy over the years.
>>
>>17223294
Might be. But then the problem was already present. What caused it?
>>
>>17223296
I don't get the blissful feeling just the muscles contracting and the relaxation

That's why it's not satisfying!
>>
>>17223297
How long did you stick to it an how willing where you to actually work on yourself?
>>
>>17223300
Treatment by my peers in school was more traumatic than things my parents did to me, so there's nothing else that could have been the cause of my low self esteem.
>>
>>17223303
I've had therapy on and off for many years since I was a teenager, usually I stick with one person for a year.
>>
>>17223301
Then it's not really an orgasm Anon, I'm sorry to say.
>>
>>17223312
An orgasm is a reflex, a contraction of muscles and then a release of tension, so my orgasms do fit that description even though there's not much pleasure.
>>
>>17223069
Maybe you need to be choked, slapped on the face, spit on, have your hair pulled, sworn at, and your arm twisted behind your back while someone forces themselves into your ass?

You sound like you have low self esteem, and to me you come across as a shitty person. Perhaps your subconscious knows this and requires you to be treated as such...
>>
>>17223306
Meh, kids don't just treat other kids like shit with no reason. What was the cause of them picking on you?
>>
>>17223316
an orgasm also causes your pituitary to dump a fucking truckload of endorphins/dopamine into your head

are the contractions when you come regular in interval? like two a second, ranging in number from 4 to 10 or so? because some amount of PC muscle contraction happens even before orgasm. maybe you've got some kind of dopamine/endorphin insensitivity going on?
>>
>>17223316
Correction, it's not an orgasm as I understand it. You make it sound more like a half-hearted chore than the best feeling in the world.
>>
>>17223329
OP is just very depressed. Get some SSRI's and you'll be fine
>>
>>17223327
I was very ugly

>>17223329
Yes, regular, maybe 5-10 seconds and then my clit becomes too sensitive to touch

It's not like it doesn't feel good at all, but it's not the mindblowing experience people make out orgasms to be
>>
>>17223330
Guess I'm missing out.
>>
>>17223340
I'm not trying to make you sad here or whatever but yeah it kind of seems that way. But as others have said that might be an actual medical problem.
>>
>>17223016
Just buy a fuck machine instead
>>
>>17223354
As someone who's tried those, they're really not all that great imo.
>>
ur a dumb degenerate whore. kys. sage.
>>
>>17223334
>SSRIs to help with an inability to have satisfying orgasms

dohoho

>>17223338
the quality of the orgasm depends on the methods with which you achieve it. i get better orgasms with a fleshlight than i do with my hands, but generally real pussy is better.

do you rub yourself during sex? most women can't come from PiV alone, and i'd imagine that however mediocre your orgasms are alone, they'd be somewhat improved by the weight and heat of another person against/in you

you could always see a sex therapist; no shame in that. especially if you've been doing psychotherapy for a while, i'd imagine you could see the potential benefit of discussing this stuff with someone whose job it is to help with it.
>>
>>17223373
Yes I've tried rubbing during sex, but the orgasm is the same if not worse than being alone since there isn't a guy fucking you and getting in the way
>>
>>17223386
dunno what to tell you besides "find a sex therapist", then; tried a vibe during sex? experiment with stuff on your own; maybe you need more g-spot stim, or deeper/thicker penetration; maybe you could get off super hard with a buttplug in. if the orgasms you have are underwhelming, then change your method
>>
>>17223404
Mate there's nothing I haven't tried. I wouldn't be considering a male prostitute otherwise.
>>
>>17223131
>boo hoo 10/10 men aren't falling over themselves to date me

you're not a man, you can find someone. it might take a little effort but by no means are you like me
>>
>>17223131
try not being a promiscuous whore.
>>
>>17223487
She apparently can't even find anyone to date, what makes you think she's promiscuous?
>>
>>17223510
She's fucking loads of dudes
>>
Listen..
What you need is a man to take his time with you and get you in a proper mood before unleashing the big O.
You say you are not beautiful, how about pic to lets us judge.
To start with you need to kiss and hug your man and than he needs to massage you all over with oil getting you all fired up and that should relax you and the rest is history.
Should do the trick.
All in all this all should take place over the course of 2 hours.
Not just a wham bam thank you mam job.
>>
>>17223689
>blah blah blah
You mean foreplay/teasing ?
>>
Don't knock it
Unless you have tried it.
And the massage is not a ten minute job
>>
>>17223689
Casual hookups aren't exactly up for massaging you for 2 hours.
>>
I wouldn't date a girl who has been with a manwhore.

Just so you know.
>>
>>17224059
Why's that
>>
>>17224061
Because I don't date cheap whores and trash?
Women who slut around are less desirable by nature.
>>
>>17224096
Why does hiring a prostitute make you trash.
>>
>>17224059

Not OP, but I wouldn't date a guy who has had sex outside of a relationship or is seeking it.

Just so you know.
Also any white man who dated someone outside of his race. Trash.
>>
>>17222991
Have you done any amphetamines? Not judging, nor slandering for the use of it, just curiously asking?
>>
>>17224176
Yes, but only a few times.
>>
>>17224302
I've had more or less the same thing (as a guy) because I was stupidly unaware that rolling one two weekends in a row depletes your serotonin. That could be crippling for enjoying sex. It's just that you're not horny, despite the fact that your body more or less functions the way it should.

On the other hand, I think you're looking for a physical click. Someone who fascinates you, who you want to try things with. A hired cock will probably know what he's doing, since that what he's paid to do, but in the long run, won't it make you feel like it's just job?

I don't think you should give the idea that hiring a prostitute any thought. If you're both consenting on it on a respectful base, is perfectly fine.

As cliché as it sounds, communication is key, I believe. Do you flirt, hint and have foreplay? I don't mean to seem rude, but you make your attempts seem a little disconnected from any kind of romance.
>>
>>17224335
I've only rolled a couple times a few months apart

Yeah there's no romance in my sexual encounters, I wouldn't know how to get someone to be romantically interested in me I've only managed to get hookups.
>>
>>17224360
I think what you're missing is someone who is genuinely interested in you. Who talks to you and eventually is dying to take off your clothing bit by bit, but extending that desire a bit until neither of you can hold back any longer. At the same time, taking his time with exploring in what makes you tick, what makes you squirm and teasing you.

It's really those situations that gave me my most earth shattering orgasms. The few one-night stand I've had were ok, but meh.

You seem a bit self-defeating. Try to have someone chase after you. Flirting and the romantic result is really just a game of give and take. I'm afraid that someone you casually hook up with is looking for the exact opposite of that.
>>
>>17224374
No one I've liked has liked me back, and I'm not attractive enough to have anyone chasing after me.
>>
>>17224386
>the men who are willing to pursue me instead of settle for my wet holes are way too ugly for me to even consider dating

i guarantee that within the last 24 hours you've seen someone who would love to woo you
>>
>>17224392
That wasn't me, I'm
>>17224374
>>17224335
>>17224176
but, what he/she said.

If you're attractive enough for hookups, I'm sure you're attractive enough for everything else.

Hookups are fine, but *only* doing casual sex will further move you away from what you're gunning for.
>>
>>17224395
If I'm attractive enough for romance how come no guy has shown romantic interest in me?

If I could have a boyfriend I would have had one a long time ago

Please tell me how to get a guy to like you romantically
>>
>>17224409
>the men who are willing to pursue me instead of settle for my wet holes are way too ugly for me to even consider dating
i'm still waiting for a woman on /adv/ to reveal that her problem isn't overly high standards
>>
>>17224409
Get to know him first and let him get to know you first, before initiating whoopee. sorrynotsorry for using the term whoopee.

Do you have a low self-esteem? Again, honestly asking for an honest answer.
>>
>>17224409
Anon, you have to understand that the kind of guys who'll happily fuck you after getting high with you on a club toilet probably aren't the same guys you ought to pursue romantically, if this is serious to you.
>>
>>17224434
They don't want to get to know me

>>17224435
I'm well aware of this, the guys I've pursued romantically were in academic or work settings.
>>
>>17224447
post pic and favorite hobby
>>
>>17224447
So what were the problems with those guys?
>>
>>17224447
How did you approach it?
You didn't answer if you have low self-esteem?
>>
>>17224451
They didn't like me back!

>>17224459
I approached each one differently, like I would ask one if we could go on a hike (made excuses) or whether they wanted to do something later or that I really liked them and that they were the best person I knew (are you coming onto me? They said)

Yes I have low self esteem
>>
>>17224482
idk what to say but i think you should cut out the slutting around and try to be open to more decent men
>>
Oh this thread again
>>
>>17222991
You need to start taking it up the ass. Problem solved.
>>
Post a pic and I will take you out.
Treat you special spent time seducing you and giving you the big O.
Country permitting.
Pic and contact details pls.
>>
>>17222991
Maybe you need to feel emotionally close to someone for it to actually help?
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.