[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend hooked up with this girl I really, really liked.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 8253489_f520.jpg (47 KB, 520x333) Image search: [Google]
8253489_f520.jpg
47 KB, 520x333
My best friend hooked up with this girl I really, really liked. She's practically perfect and we both know it. He fingered her and kissed her, and it could have been me, but he just got there first.

He's my best friend and probably will be until I die, but I can't take this. I know it's too late for me to make a move on her now, and I just cant take it. I know; go find another girl... but it's not that simple. She's gorgeous and has a perfect personality. I thought this was the one girl I really liked, now this happened.

What the fuck do I do? I can't fucking take it. I love him like a brother, but this is just too much for me.
>>
Why do you put a slut on such a high pedestal? Do you have any standarts?
>>
if she were into you, she would not have let your friend finger and kiss her, can't you fucking see through that? if she's "first come, first serve", then you're better off without a woman like that. but if you think perfect personality == "yeah I actually like X but you're his friend you can finger me if you want :- )", then you're stupid
>>
>>17222908
This. She doesn't sound like a girl worth being sad over
>>
>>17222894

She's just like both of us basically, and we all get along perfectly. She's the first girl that I can talk to effortlessly and actually ENJOY it at the same time. I'm 26, have been with many girls, and I've a lot of female friends.

She could have been mine too, but I fucked it all up by waiting. I can't fucking pretend I'm just okay here, it's just impossible.
>>
>>17222908
> first cum* first serve

:^)
>>
>>17222875
Bros before hoes.

Sabotage the relationship and fuck your best friend instead.
>>
Why do you keep yapping about him?" "HE'S MY BEST FRIEND! WE'RE BROTHERS! MY BEST FRIEND!"

None of that is even remotely relevant. You're crying because someone else fingered a slut before you could and all because you didn't have the stones to go for it. Where's the issue?
>>
>>17222916
You forget to weight the fact that she is either a huge slut or she likes your friend better. You don't just let a guy kiss and finger you. Especially not if you have a crush on his friend. She was never interested in you, so drop her
>>
>>17222908

It's a complicated situation, but she liked both of us and he basically got at it first. I knew it too, and the only reason that he even got the opportunity is because of something I did.
>>
>>17222932
>>17222932

She does like him better because I let her interest fade when she liked me better. I realize there is no going back now, but I can't stand the situation.
>>
>>17222945
You also don't "like" two guys at the same time if it is genuine. She is only in for the attention. She loves to see you going crazy over her leting your friend fondle her. Your reaction is exactly what she wanted. She doesn't respect either of you and especially not your friendship. She is playing both of ypu and you walked right into the trap.
>>
>>17222962
Tell your best friend how you really feel.
>>
>>17222945
> she liked both of us
Nope. You got fucking played. She was in it for the ego and this thread is proof that she got what she wanted.
>>
OP, how does it feel to know he's now getting daily nudes from her and sexy text asking for sex and all while you are here crying about the whole thing? You should break the friendship or deal with it all your life. Your choice.
>>
I know the real situation and I'm not going to argue it. There is more to this as well but there's not a point in elaborating.

All I want to know is how I'm supposed to deal with this on a personal level. He's my best friend and I like hanging with him more than anyone, and they will always be around me and I am the only one who even knows what happened. She's also a close friend at this point too.

He's the only person I tell everything too as well, aside from this, because we both subconsciously knew we were in competition. Now this is going to hang over me... so what am I supposed to do?
>>
>>17223026
Wait, how do you even know that it happened? He told you, I assume?
>>
>>17223040

Yes, he told me. Worse yet, it is an action that has consequences and he needs me more than ever right now.
>>
>>17223046
How so? Also, he might lie to claim territory
>>
>>17223052

It's not a lie, I know it's true. I don't want to get into the consequences, but it is something he needs help with and needs my friendship for.

But then here I am, suffering this feeling that I am right now. What he did was a bad decision that might be able to turn out okay.
>>
>>17222945
there have been many times I was fond of several guys and even friends but always ended up with the one I preferred. I choose they don't
>>
Has she told you that she actually preferred you and that she only got with your friend because he made the move first?

I've been in this situation before, two guys who are friends both like one girl, the girl picks one. And she picked one because she had feelings for that one, not because he moved first.

I know it's hard to hear but if she isn't saying that she wishes you'd moved first, then she just doesn't feel the same way.
>>
>>17223113
sometimes it's just because someone moves first really... the guy or gal just wants the first contender. It's that simple
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.