[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point are you supposed to fall in love with/develop feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465064994963.jpg (25 KB, 458x360) Image search: [Google]
1465064994963.jpg
25 KB, 458x360
At what point are you supposed to fall in love with/develop feelings for the person you're dating?
>>
There isn't a predefined time. Some people have it happen almost instantly, some take months.

If you take years, that might be a sign to reconsider the relationship.
>>
>>17222651
So you would say 2-3 months before giving up?
>>
my love for my boyfriend started to really develop after about 2 months, i let it sit for awhile to make sure i was sure about it, then i told him after 4.5ish months of dating

we're still together (6 months now) and things are going really well
>>
>>17222707
It depends - has the other person already fallen in love? Are you happy? Are they happy?

A lot of factors come into play, so there really isn't a hard and fast answer. But that amount of time should give you an indication, depending on how often you see each other. (If it's only 1 time per week, then you may need longer to be certain. But that comes down to the individual.)

I personally think it's best to just let everything happen naturally, rather than trying to time it, but if you get to the point where you think one person is wasting the others time, it's probably the end, one way or another.
>>
>>17222716
Did you have any feelings for him at all when you started dating?
>>
>>17222731
Neither of us have any feelings for each other.
>>
>>17222733
yeah, i felt very strongly about him at first, too. he's always been really interesting and kind.
>>
>>17222736
Who approached who first?
>>
>>17222735
If it's been a while and things are just bland for both of you, then thats probably time to talk it over. If things are just starting, give it some time.
>>
mine took 2 weeks.
But i wouldn't recommend it. It took alot of manipulation, deceits, freezing and boiling her, etc.

take it slow, and wait about 2 months.
>>
-88 Minutes in if he/she is hot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.