[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not really that much of an important question I'm sure it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1449889689147.jpg (9 KB, 251x221) Image search: [Google]
1449889689147.jpg
9 KB, 251x221
Not really that much of an important question I'm sure it's on here a lot but:

What the fuck do I do with my life.

I have no idea what I want to do, why I'm here, where to begin or what I even think I might want to do. All I really give a shit about is having money so I can buy things and eat good food. But I also don't want to waste my time here either.

How do I cope with the crippling weight of the thought that I have no idea what I want in life and never will?
>>
Also my only good trait is that I'm a good writer and I'm creative. Other than that as far as science, math and useful subjects go (Law and business too) I'm absolutely shit at.

What do guys.
>>
dude nobody has a fucking clue what they wanna do, they're just winging what they were good at at school; they have no control over it.
>>
>>17222556
>>17222556

That's the problem what I'm good at makes no cash... Should I just go with it an hope I blow up and if not focus on making my body good enough to get a sugar mummy to clothe me like the man child I am?
>>
>>17222560
sounds good to me
>>
all of your problems can be solved with money.

earn money, save it, learn to properly invest, and you'll be fine.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.