[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the overall best way for me to suicide if i don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: rengk.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
rengk.png
17 KB, 882x758
What is the overall best way for me to suicide if i don't have access to guns? Preferably as clean as possible.
>>
>>17222468
Cleanest way is you don't do it. What seems to be the problem, op?
>>
What's your definition of best? Speed, pain and effectiveness are what I've looked at in the past when I wanted to kill myself. Cleanliness is something women prioritize for some reason. You'll be dead, who gives a fuck what it looks like after. I also live in an area without guns so l have looked at other options.

The exit bag method is too risky for me. It knocks you out quickly but it still takes a while to die, so if someone finds you you'll be an alive vegetable. That and there are a lot of fucking tubes to deal with. Fuck that shit.

Jumping off a building is what I've found to be the most effective. Find a nice 30 story building to jump from and there's pretty much no way you survive. You can go up high-rises by waiting for someone to go through the front door and following them in. Then take the elevator to the top. I've scoped out a few building tips this way in my city. Not for suicide, just so I could see the different views. It's a slow death since you're falling for a few seconds but it's entirely painless. You have to be 100% sure you want to die though or else you'll hesitate and not jump. If you're hesitating about jumping it's not the fear keeping you from doing it, it's because you don't actually want to go through with it. That's why pills are such a popular method of suicide. They often don't even kill you so you get the satisfaction of having attempted suicide but you don't have to die.
>>
>>17222482
I'm just gonna copypaste my shit from a thread on /int since there is no point to re-write the same shit.>>60385506
>Talked to this girl i like (well, like is an understatement. This chick is the only thing in my miserable life to live for) yesterday, told her i loved her after seeing her make out with two different chads. She didn't care. On the other hand we were both pretty drunk so i can hope she doesn't remember. Kinda like savescumming in vidya. Now that i know its futile i don't have to waste my time on this useless existence anymore.
>>
>>17222468
drinking bleach, that shit kills 99.99 percent of germs, can't really beat it to be honest fambam
>>
>>17222529
She sounds like a bitch tbqfh. Not worth your time famalam. You'll find another chick that you deserve and so much better than her. Dont waste your life just bec of some whore.
>>
Killing yourself over a woman is just stupid. There are people who immolate themselves in protest, or die on the battlefield fighting terrorism and you want to kill yourself because some drunk bitch shagged another guy.

You're better than that bro.
>>
>>17222529
HAHAHAHAHAHA....you should kill yourself for even contemplating killing yourself over a woman. i bet youre in highschool too.
>>
>>17222529
In five years, you won't care. Find yourself a therapist.
>>
not OP but christ I wish assisted suicide was legal in the US.

i wonder how hard it would be to hire someone to kill me? like walk up behind me unnoticed and just blow my brains out?
>>
>>17222468
Op not to belittle your problems but I think you can find your self happy down the line if you take the time to work at it. See a therapist and make the effort to change. Suicide is a end all solution for short term problems. Even if you've been abandoned, hurt, or emotionally tortured, you are the one in charge of your life and emotions. Take hold of them, value them, cherish them. Even if they are good or bad it, you will appreciate its very existence when you're older
>>
Suicide by waiting until old age
>>
>>17223168
>Suicide by waiting until old age
Technically but not really. Suicide is choosing premature death by choice. Natural death is inevitable so you can't really "choose" to die since it has to happen. You can wish it, but that still isn't really suicide because you have no choice to when it happens.
>>
File: everything.jpg (145 KB, 1138x1080) Image search: [Google]
everything.jpg
145 KB, 1138x1080
1. move to Detroit
2. watch ' Sex In The City'
3. become a Christian
4. slice off your testicles
5. stop eating
>>
>>17222529
dude, this is retarded tbqh. killing yourself over a slut. kek'd.
you deserve better (you don't know that yet and probably won't for some time)
>>
>>17223161
> most of your life is short term
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.