[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a non-religious English guy, how do I get a qt Muslim girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: muslimreverts.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
muslimreverts.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
As a non-religious English guy, how do I get a qt Muslim girl to date or marry me?
>>
You either become a Muslim or see if she'll marry you regardless of religion (most unlikely). Just ask the girl out and decide if converting to a religion is worth it.
>>
>>17222401
come to europe and get some
>>
>>17222415
I could give up bacon and cry myself to sleep each night, but give up beer? I'd hang myself within a week.
>>
>>17222430

Good luck.
>>
>>17222509
Thanks mate.
>>
The first step would be to get a gf in the first place. Don't get ahead of yourself.
>>
>>17222401
get a turkish gf. if u r conservative, have no past of fucking random women a d whores, and "sort of believe" in god, thenu might just get one. their parents wont care if u eat beer or drink bacon as long as ur morals are steady.

they are a toughnut to crack.
>>
>>17222605
That's what I was thinking, Turkish, SE European, Russian Muslim girls are probably the most compatible. Still hard to meet one in a casual setting, can't exactly hang around local kebab shops...
>>
Why do you want to date kebab if you aren't once and don't want to be one?
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>17222656
I like women who are family minded above all things, I like quieter girls, I always got on well with the Muslim girls in school.
>>
>>17222672
Why didn't you date one from school?
>>
>>17222679

Most of them are highly religious during teenage years and they still live with dad who will most likely not want her daughter dating a "non-believer". They have a chance to grow out of it once they're in their 20s. Try that age.
>>
>>17222679
Well I left school and lost touch. The nice girls "didn't date" though which is my problem. I guess it's a stupid idea finding a nice Muslim girl who will date.
>>
>>17222691

Do you have a fetish or something for Muslim girls? I think you just might like Arab girls. Don't get me wrong they're fucking gorgeous. But, don't change religion because of a girl. Try to compromise with a Muslim girl before dating.
>>
>>17222702
No I don't think I have a fetish but I just can't find a family minded white girl in the UK, well actually I can but they're always taken.
>>
Find one from an ethnic background where the women are qt and the men are ugly. Also make sure her dad is a beta kek in need of a green card or something who's happy with his girl being pumped and dumped.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.