[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i cant hold a job longer than a month and a half...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: sadness-01.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
sadness-01.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
so i cant seem to hold a job, i seriously have never made more than 900 usd in any job i have had, i was fired a week ago, with my boss telling me i have no initiative, but the last two weeks there i was doing almost everything on my own. i dont understand what is wrong with me, im almost about to turn 20 and have yet to buy me a nice car, like the rest of the kids my agr, i seriously dont even know what to do anymore but an hero
>>
>>17222211
bumping because why not
>>
>>17222211
You won't get sympathy points for being a lazy worker; take your bosses advice and do your job.
>>
>>17222227
im not, i always tried to do my best, do as much work as possible, and do it as quick as possible,i was always praised,and even the manager told me i could one day be the manager, if i keep it up, yet i was let go
>>
File: 1459037242430.jpg (116 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1459037242430.jpg
116 KB, 600x597
>>17222221
>>
>>17222263
i know, your pic makes me feel the way i do
>>
god all these fucking dubs and no help from anyone
>>
>>17222211
>im almost about to turn 20 and have yet to buy me a nice car, like the rest of the kids my agr, i seriously dont even know what to do anymore but an hero

Dude. A car is barely something to kill yourself for. Plus you're 20 yo. You have your whole life ahead of you.

What kind of jobs have you been trying?
>>
>>17222266
>i know, your pic makes me feel the way i do
What the fuck. I hope English was your first language.
>>
>>17222324
its not
>>17222317
krogers at 15, let go because i apparently lied to the manager about needing a day off
popeyes at 17
i quit because it was 6 people in such a small place i couldnt take it
local taco shop (now) at 19
>>
so you feel shitty because you dont have what others have

you should grow up, and then the car and all the other stuff will come
>>
>>17222356
no i dont
>feel shitty because you dont have what others have
its because i cant seem to hold a job, and others can and have nice stuff for it
>>
>>17222361
but here it is op

dont look at what others have or dont have

try getting into something you actually like

working just for the sake of working and being a wage slave wont do you good

find something you are passionate about
>>
lol you Americans and your cars
>>
>>17222374
lol you Europeans and your small plots of land
>>
>>17222374

Not OP but public transportation is either shit or nonexistent in suburban and rural areas, which is a lot of Murka. Having a car can be a necessity depending on where you live.

Also, it is a symbol of independence when you're as young as OP. Cliches have kernels of reality; chicks dig guys with cars
>>
>>17222373
i am, i just bought all the equipment needed to start youtube gaming, at least this will keep my mind off being unemployed
>>
i didn't start making 'decent' money until i was 25, and i'm still not going to spend it on something as dumb as a 'nice' car.

as far as your jobs go stop showing up late, calling in, and being difficult.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.