[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mwqv8wedRz1r2i68mo7_1280.jpg (293 KB, 800x340) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwqv8wedRz1r2i68mo7_1280.jpg
293 KB, 800x340
Hey /adv/

I met this guy on internet 3 weeks ago,he's really nice and intelligent, he's not handsome,but I deeply care about him.Like me,he has some depression and anxiety problems,but in my case,I try my best to enjoy life even If I feel really sad.Him,in the other hand,"doesn't care about anything" (That's what he says).

Recently,he's been acting different,he's always saying how beautiful I am and that he loves me.

But here is the problem:
I don't trust this guy,I think he's a softboy,in one occasion,he said that I was better than his 2 exes,and I think that comment was fucked up.

We live in 2 different continents.

What should I do? I'm afraid that he's just playing with my mind

[Btw,english is not my first language]
>>
Before I had my existential crisis, I would routinely troll the internet for girls with a "woe is me" story, start a long-distance relationship with them for about a month after winning them over and gaining their trust by complimenting them (including things that are obviously flaws), eventually ask for pics of their panties and nudes, and then I would block them. I would then take those panty shots / nudes and sell them for about $50 a pic if it was high quality.

tl;dr: Don't trust anyone on the internet if they admit to having psychiatric issues.
>>
>>17222084
r u french?
>>
>>17222084
>I met this guy on internet 3 weeks ago
turn that goddamn thing off for a few days
>>
File: 1464471553078.jpg (27 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1464471553078.jpg
27 KB, 228x260
>>17222084
>I met this guy on internet 3 weeks ago
> I deeply care about him
>he's always saying how beautiful I am and that he loves me.
>>
File: Born to feel.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Born to feel.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>17222084
First,don't trust on people that you meet recently three weeks aren't even friendship is just like ''Hey this guy is in my friend list,But i dont know nothing about him!''

Just ignore him and go to a better path,btw you can't trust people on internet.

-.Pic not related
>>
What is a "softboy"? Seriously, never heard that term before.

And thats more or less how I felt about my LDR gf, I was suffering from depression and I felt like she was the most amazing person alive. She helped me recover (still long distance) and I still felt like she was amazing. We now live together in her country.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.