[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf broke up with me but we are still living together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1464681645078.png (1 MB, 622x1381) Image search: [Google]
1464681645078.png
1 MB, 622x1381
So after being together for a year and a half and living together in a different country working both us us she broke up with me.Nobody cheated I just am too quiet and not good enough for her and while she tried it didnt worked out.She brome up with me a few days ago but we need to live together for 3 more months.Also she likes someone else now and tslks to him everyday and we fight and she tells me she will fuck him and wants to be with him.I cant move out cuz I need to save some money but it hurts and I have no one and O dont know what to do.She started talking to that guy after brrsking up with me.For the last months she has been getting over me slowly becoming more distant and I still suffer like an idiot
>>
>>17222076
See if someone can take the lease. Ask her respectfully to be fucking cool for 3 months or maybe go to his place if they fuck.

You sound extremely insecure OP, and with lots of low self confidence. Try exercise
>>
>>17222076
WOW nice job u fag now u gotta listen 2 some guy fuck your girl in the same house i pay rent for
>>
Yes you can move out. And you must move out. If you don't you're just clinging to the ghost of the relationship. Get a roommate and move the fuck out.
>>
>nobody cheated

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, anon.
>>
Op here she wont bring him in the house while I am there.Anyway she is moving out today to live with her family and I will be alone...I dont know what to do with myself...I have to work but I dont even wanna be there...I hate how fast she moved on
>>
>>17222494
Suck it the fuck up. Move the fuck on. Bitches ain't shit but hoes n tricks.

She's fucking someone else, just accept that.

What does this mean?

Go fuck someone else, better yet, go fuck her friend/sister/mother. Don't be a bitch, sack up, drive on.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.