[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dilemma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: GILF.jpg (147 KB, 490x731) Image search: [Google]
GILF.jpg
147 KB, 490x731
My neighbor has brain cancer and will likely be dead within a few months. She is 68 and a very nice woman, her husband died a few years ago. I routinely help her run errands, carry groceries, walk her dog, and just talk with her because shes lonely. I've known her since I was a kid, and consider her a friend.

So I'll cut to the chase here... Last time I was over there she told me that she wanted to advance our relationship to a sexual one before she passed... I told her I'd think about it and she started crying, saying she felt like a worthless burden and rejected. I held her and hugged her while she sobbed into my chest. Anyway, I told her I loved her, and kissed her on the cheek before I left.

Shes not unattractive, theres just a 35 year age difference... So I have to make a decision here, should I slam her with some young cock or not?

Pic related isnt her, but kinda looks like her.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 125x116
>>
>have sex with old lady
>heart can't take it, she dies
>with your dick inside her
>but because she's old and cold anyways you don't notice
>you're fucking a corpse
>have to explain to cops why you were fucking a dead lady
>>
>>17221883
If you're single and can get hard for her, throwing a dying woman a sympathy fuck isn't the worst thing you could do.

Most of the women I've had a relationship with who were that much older than me, the relationship ended up feeling vaguely maternal so I dunno that it's something I would feel comfortable with.
>>
>>17221920
Agreed, seems like fucking the poor lady is a kindness if you can get hard for her. I don't really see a down side.
>>
I'd do it for pure sympathy, but give the woman some clitoral stimulation so she's cummed well enough for the tail-end of her life.
>>
File: fat window.png (203 KB, 411x409) Image search: [Google]
fat window.png
203 KB, 411x409
>>17221883
>I was reading the first paragraph and clicked on your thread thinking this was a feel good story, different from all the other shitty relationship threads

This is the last time I trust my emotions on 4chan
>>
File: Just_do_it.jpg (76 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Just_do_it.jpg
76 KB, 620x387
>>17221883
do it
>>
Does she have cash in the bank? Does she have a will? Tell her you need to get married first. Become a prostitute fuccboi, get money.
>>
>>17221907
This.
>>
>>17221883
I'm fucking lonely too, where's the woman coming along to give me a pity fuck though?
>>
>>17221942
Same here. That story escalated dawn quickly.

>>17221883
OP, I really no social expert, but every fuckin time that I fucked a girl thinking that I shouldn't do it (ugly or married woman), it became a complete disaster. If you want to fuck her, do it. But considering you came here to advice, its better to cut out than stop mid-sex and say "I don't want to do it".
>>
>>17221883
I guess I'm the only one who thinks she might leave you as a beneficiary in her will? Porking her might increase your chances towards that.

Something to think over?
>>
>>17221907
That would be fucking hilarious, 2bh.
>>
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (674 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
674 KB, 2197x1463
>>17221883

>68 year old lady comes into the surgery
>Husband passed away a few years ago
>Sex drive is still active and unfulfilled
>Wants me to give her a sympathy fuck
>Give her a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>17221883
You've got nothing to lose. Grant her wish before she goes.
>>
>>17222699
This is ethical...how?
I mean a morphine OD is actually a kind thing to do without being a man whore.
>>
>>17221942
This is also the last time you quote nobody
>>
>>17221883
watch the movie yes man. how bad could it be?
>>
File: 1450676306158.jpg (27 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1450676306158.jpg
27 KB, 401x372
Thanks for the answers guys, I think im going to go through with it. I'm going over there tonight.

Bump for more opinions
>>
If you wanna do it, then do it. She'll obviously enjoy it, and you just might too.
What're the reasons why you're questioning it?
>>
>>17224497
youve probably already contracted ghonnosyphaherpleaids but i wwas going to suggest you ask her if she has any stds.
>>
>>17221883
either fuck her or don't
>>
I'd give her a pity fuck. What could possibly go wrong
>>
>>17224276
anon i don't really know why you want to fuck her desu. sure you may have a fetish for it but once you actually do it i don't think you'll enjoy it as much as you think you will
>>
>>17224276

OP, that would be a very kind thing of you to do. Just put youself in her place and think about how you would feel.

Unless if she is an unusually courageous woman, actually asking you to have sex with her like that with that kind of age difference must have been hard.

Like others have said, if you can get hard for her and are not in a relationship, you should do it.

Give it to her good OP. And more than once. Make her orgasm, but take it easy... or at least fuck her only as hard as she feels comfortable with, as she is woman of age.
>>
She's only got a few months left. Just give her the D
>>
>>17221986
You're not dying from pancreatic cancer though, just lazy and fat
>>
say no. she is saying this out of desperation for affection, she is not being rational. maybe even she would regret it after knowing shes stooped so low to pity sex and you not having the respect to save her from herself. tell her shes beautiful but you both know its not the best thing and wont change whats happening. also its just going to make her more clingly towards you and it will probably not be a one-time thing.
>>
>>17225420

What the actual fuck, anon?

Are you really trying to get a man to reject a dying woman whom just wants to feel cared for and pleasured in the last few months of her life?
>>
>>17225420
fuck you dude she's a dying old woman, she deserves some dick before she goes
>>
>>17225501
What happens when OP has a hard time getting into it, if he can't get his dick hard, if it's obvious to her that it's a pity fuck?
What happens if she starts crying?

My suggestion OP: give her a massage.
a long full body massage, and what with her about "remember when...?" stories

Let her remember what it's like for someone to touch her body. You don't need to have sex to do that.
>>
>>17221883
I would look it as a favor, and yes dick her good mane.
>>
Those who lived by the dick, would rather die by the dick.

Tl;dr: she was a slit back in her day and she wants you to deliver the the D of death. The finally dicking that'll send her to her grave. OP, you will have to opportunity to be someone who killed someone by giving them the D, you can pass this story down through generations think about it. Do it OP, you have more to gain than lose my friend.
>>
>>17221883
Honestly I say go for it. Let the poor old woman have some dick before she dies. You know you would want somebody to do the same for you.
>>
>>17221883
This is the best thread I've seen on adv in a while. So, kudos OP.
If you do go through with it, try to make it as special for her as you can- basically you're prostituting yourself on pity so may as well do a good job.
Plus, you can cum balls deep with no regrets and it's likely that she doesn't have any STIs.
Just make sure you bring a lot of lube.
>>
Do it, only if she writes you into her will, and lets you film it. Post it here
>>
>>17224276
Did you hit it yet?
>>
>>17224276
Shes dying, give her the D as her final gift hell shes older probably into some really kinky shit
>>
Waiting for update
>>
Well, I guess what I could say is that the story of it might sound beautiful or noble, but I don't know if the reality of it will live up to that. But you're both consenting adults, and I suppose it's your choice. Beyond that there's nothing to add. It's your decision, OP. I'm not gonna judge. Other people might, but it doesn't really matter.
>>
I fucked a 56 year old woman a few times. She liked it in the ass, was a good time.
>>
>>17221883
total fiction
>>
>>17221883
Not only should you give her a god dicking, you should take her out on a date and make her feel special, it might not be about just about the sex for her, but the intamacy. Make what little time she has left the best you can for her.
>>
>>17221883
>she actually likes you and pities your virgin ways
>she made up that brain cancer story so you'd feel more comfortable fucking her
>>
File: trav.jpg (145 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
trav.jpg
145 KB, 750x750
>>17221883

OP I'm always in a similar dilemma as a dirtbag english teacher but i'm alot younger than you. Students are here on a temporary Visa and leave within two months of their stay. I bang the pretty one's close to when they leave so there's no chance of being overly clingy.
Today I got a msg from a clinger from South Korea telling me she's visiting me in October after not speaking to her since she left.

Point is take the risk, the juice is worth the squeeze.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.