[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /adv/. first time posting here. I have no one to talk to.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 9826964863_68e626dd40_b.jpg (182 KB, 1024x663) Image search: [Google]
9826964863_68e626dd40_b.jpg
182 KB, 1024x663
sup /adv/. first time posting here. I have no one to talk to.

I've been contemplating suicide a lot. as well as just selling everything I own (which isn't a lot) and disappearing.

4 years ago I started dating a girl. thinks were fantastic. broke up unfortunately due to alcohol, got back together. then we had a kid. almost 2 now, and she's the greatest thing in the world. but I can't see her. see, girl had the idea to move back to my home town. we had moved to here for the baby, thinking it would be easier. it wasn't. she bought a car with over 30% interest, I've racked up a couple thousand in debt, and have two shitty fast food jobs.

the real kicker? she left again. only this time it's for good. she took the car, my daughter, and left me with the debt I owe. I have nothing. I am nothing. thanks to an awful upbringing filled with neglect, I never went to public school. My education was learned on my own, but I have no diploma to prove it, even though I am near genius level. I was going to just join the military, but I can't with no diploma. I was going to get my ged, but cant without a car. I'm tired of being a burden on my best friend/roommate, with paying for my ex-girls shit and my baby, I have no money to help with bills. my friends despise me, even though they don't act it.

I'm 24, with no future, no car, no diploma, two shitty jobs that I have to beg for rides just to get to (or walk 25 miles everyday). can not live with my parents, their financial situation is as bad as mine. siblings are well enough to do their own thing. I just. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't really want to try and keep going. I was never given an opportunity by my family. I was never given a start. and I am tired.
>>
Oh man that's a tough situation. I know losing your children is the most painful thing. I'm a long distance dad myself. But suicide isn't an option. You have work and that's a great focal point. Keep your head in your work. Are there no buses? You have someone who cares enough about you to give you a ride. Talk to your friends, open up to them. They're doing this for you because you mean something to them. Fast food isn't the only place that's hiring. Apps all of them every where. Some places offer GED classes online but unfortunately not enough of them. Which baffles me, they have college courses but no GED courses. Total bullshit.
You've got some things going for you. I know you feel like you've lost it all but you haven't. And you can fight. You should fight.
>>
>>17221539
>then we had a kid. almost 2 now
Don't you fucking kill yourself you fucker!
Ok. You fell for the women bait instead of going mgtow. Good fucking job.

And you got her a fucking car. Is the car registered on you? Then fucking declare it stolen or sue it from her. Is it registered on her? Then stop fucking paying the bills. Is it registered on her but you legally declared on a document to pay it for her? Then why the fuck did you do such a thing? Srly? U are a stupid fucker if you did that. - If so. Call the company. Work out a managable payment plan. As well trie to legally (Yes in court) go for the right to see you fucking daugher, you piece of shit.

>My education was learned on my own, but I have no diploma to prove it, even though I am near genius level.
What is your education? In many areas you can create example projects as proof that you are competent and show them If impossible with yours GET A FUCKING DIPLOMA FOR IT. Should be easier when you already know your shit.

Do not join the fucking military. At least not the US military. A poor in-debt fucker with no legs is worse off than a pore ass in-dept fucker in himself.
A ged is fucking easy to get and wortzh it. WALK there if you have to.
IF you want to end this DO NOT KILL URSELF. Stupid idiot. Go of grid.
IF you decide to go off grid, DO NOT DO IT IN THE US. - You will be found and thrown in Jamals rape-cell for not paying your fucking bills and child support. Here are your options after selling your stuff:

- Go to France. Throw away your passport. Join the foreign legion. Serve for a while. Be french und literally a new name.
- Go to a poor ass failed state in Africa, south america or Asia that does not have a extradition treaty with the US. Get work. (Diplomas are less important there, especially when white). Build up a business after a while. You won't prbly not make much, but you will survive.
- Go joing YPG/ Peschmerga/ Hezbollah/ Assad against Isis. At least die a use full death.
>>
>>17221599
>>17221539

[2]
- Join a catholic monastery abroad (I am not even joking).
- Become the "quota westerner fed up with the west" in north korea. (You WILL have to work.)

In all options: BETTER SPEAK THE FUCKING LANGUAGE FIRST OF WHERE YOU GO.
>>
>>17221608
>>17221592
truth be told I'm just tired of fighting. I went through this same bullshit 4 years ago. now I'm back in this cess pool of failure. I got my.license at 20 because of my roommate. my parents didn't teach my to drive, didn't educate me. I was "homeschooled" by having a text book thrown into my lap and saying. here, read it. at 8 years old. and if I didn't? oh well.

I have work, yes, but it's atrocious menial work that makea me want to walk out from the horrible situations. the two friends I have who give a shit are visibly getting fed up with pandering to my requests, because they've been doing it so long already.

they both have lives, they're both moving in the right direction, and I am literally just a leech to them.

neither care enough for me to actually open up to because it inevitbly gets flipped to either "well let's just get drunk" or "oh I feel you here's all my problems instead" and I can't stand it. my death would be completely non-detrimental to society. my friends would be over it within weeks, my family is fucked up as state previously, so who rightly gives a fuck if I do decide to eat a bullet?
>>
>>17221648
>my death would be completely non-detrimental to society. my friends would be over it within weeks, my family is fucked up as state previously, so who rightly gives a fuck if I do decide to eat a bullet?

You in your last second.
The friends that you DO have, fucker, who will feel guilty over it.
You daughter for whom you didn't fight.
The ISIS fighter you didn't take with you/ the african-asian-south-american bitches you didn't fuck and the men from the shithole country you didn't built up a small business in to employ them 20 years from now.

FUCK. YOU ASSHOLE:
If you end it at least do it in either a useful or an adventurous way!!!
>>
Any reason to live? I know a homeless guy that just does his own thing, people are okay with him; nice even.

I don't really want to live, but if I was in your situation I'd like to off myself. Sorry anon, not trying to be a dick either.

Have you given any thought to seeing a pdoc? My county has offices set-up for people who need help. Not sure about your situation.
Depression/suicidal thoughts are taken seriously here, and there might be help. See if there's sometype of 'general relief' help in your area.
>>
>>17221688
Haven't figured out whether this thread was an attention seeking cry for help or just seeking affirmation for a decision I've already made. But aside from my Daughter, who I haven't seen/won't see for a long time most likely? No. No real reason to live.
>>17221667
And you're saying to do something exciting and adventurous way to die? Who gives a shit how much fun I have if the inevitable plan involves a short life expectancy? I won't remember it, nor give a shit about it when I DO die, so what the fuck point is there in doing some shit like that?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.