[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get over it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nx86rgQ5iW1r6cq3no1_1280.jpg (227 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx86rgQ5iW1r6cq3no1_1280.jpg
227 KB, 1280x852
Meet a guy online, talk to him for a month and we live about 1 hour away from each other. Finally decide to go out on a date, it goes really well. He's very sweet to me, we have a lot of fun, he's paying for everything. After this we follow up with 4 more dates, basically weekly, either me driving to his side of town or him coming to mine. Eventually we have sex, amazing chemistry, a lot of fun on the dates, he pays for everything, invites me to stay over a few nights on the days I'm on his side of town (only do this once). Blah blah blah. So from what he's told me he has a history previously with a very upsetting break up and he's been diagnosed bipolar. So he told me early on he was nervous about dating again, but things seemed to be getting so great and I was really excited. After our last date (5th date, second time we had sex, I stayed the night at his house) I sent him a text the following day telling him that I was really happy to be spending time with him and I was looking forward to what things hold for us. This scared him because it was too serious, but I felt upset because after all the intimacy we shared and how into each other we seemed, it only felt natural to express my excitement for a potential relationship. He abruptly told me he things we should "take a break" and hasn't talked to me since, except when I sent him a message telling him I respect his wishes and hope if he ever wants to continue anything to let me know. Now it's been nearly a month and I can't stop thinking about him. I want to send him a message but I don't know what to say. Even if he doesn't want a relationship I'd still like talk to him, I feel like things stopped so abruptly and didn't get any answers. I know he's stubborn and might just not want to talk to me at all, but I still had a really great time with him. Maybe I want closure? Should I try harder to move on or try to find out what's going on? The sex was amazing and we had such a nice time together/a lot of interests.
>>
>>17221451
My mom is exactly like this and she's bipolar as well. She meets a guy, they get serious, then the very second the guy expresses his happiness and love, she flips the fuck out "he was getting too serious too quickly ugh!" and cuts him off for good.
Honestly it might be best to give him up, this guy sounds unstable and might have problems committing if you ever manage to get him to take you back.
>>
>>17221482
that's true. I feel like I have this complex to be totally interested in "complicated, damaged" guys, but it might be too much trouble. I'm just sad because it was soo good.
>>
>>17221451
Holy shit a month went by and he hasn't talked to you? Give up on him and move on, he's probably even fucked another girl.

Definitely don't contact him again. No doubt he'll get lonely one day and text you because he'll think he has you just waiting around. You don't sound like his goal here, you just sound convenient for him.
>>
File: Born to feel.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Born to feel.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>17221451
Get over it to be honest,in one month could happend anything

But if you want to text him something that makes the situacion rare.

-Pic not related
>>
Go meet someone new. Time will heal this wound but you gotta let go.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.