[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the reasonable thing to do??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 435_iguana-posing.jpg (29 KB, 688x466) Image search: [Google]
435_iguana-posing.jpg
29 KB, 688x466
I met my best friend's cousin today and we really hit it off quickly. We have so much in common and we so many interests and love basically all the same things. I told my friend I like this girl and he is totally cool with it but warned me that she talks to a lot of other guys and I am not sure what to make of that.

I want to date this one but I don't want to be wasting my time with someone who is probably just naturally flirty.
>>
The worst that could happen is that you end up with a female friend.
>>
>>17221377
>I don't want to be wasting my time with someone who is probably just naturally flirty.
Right, you better only look for a girlfriend who is willing to cover herself all the time unless she's with you in private, and never talks to other men. Because that's the only way you can trust a woman to not be continuously accepting a train of strange dicks into her body.
>>
>>17221377
just treat her as a casual fuck. you'll only be causing yourself harm in the long run if you get emotionally attached
>>
>>17221377
Pic is not a iguana, it's a Chinese water dragon.
>>
>>17221377
Invite her to your abode of eroticism, lead her to the den of study and wow her with your knowledge of the classics. After fingerfucking her while reciting an analysis of the Roman Empire's decline to barbarism, show her to your backyard where you have filled an above ground pool with the proceeds of your testicular donations to the evolution of humankind to ascendant Chad-ism.

She will bathe in the white man milk for three days then arise your wife.

Take her...and take many more.
>>
>>17221377
I don't want to sound like a woman but

>I want to date this one but I don't want to be wasting my time with someone who is probably just naturally flirty.

You just met her and you're already thinking bad about her. Maybe she's just really friendly? In which case, win her over. Simple as that.
>>
>>17221441
What made you wake up with such a cunty attitude? The guy doesn't want to invest if she's actually not interested in her, not because she's flirty.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.