[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am I in the wrong or is my friend? ok so first of all she had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o0r1efhoTX1u427j7o1_540.jpg (65 KB, 540x439) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0r1efhoTX1u427j7o1_540.jpg
65 KB, 540x439
am I in the wrong or is my friend?

ok so first of all she had plans with this guys shes been seeing and said she would wanna hang out if he bails. he did bail, so I said okay I can hang out at 730. she rushes me and says she wants to hang out earlier and kept like trying to tell me what to do it was rude.

anyway, the guy lives an hour away. he has blown her off for three weeks. clearly not interested... but he said he just couldn't see her because he has to take care of his grandparents, which is why he always blows her off. I was in a kinda good mood and she asked me if we could go hang out with him so I said ok. we planned to maybe grab a drink at a bar or something, but he says he cant.

so I eat and everything and we plan to get smoothies and go on a walk. I'm on a healthy diet and I ate enough for the day and I didn't wanna go out for drinks. so I pick her up, and we head in the way where he lives just because I kinda wanted to go to the smoothie place there. she tells me he can hang out and he wants to go to this fancy restaurant/bar or whatever. i dont want to go for two reasons. i already ate everything i wanted to and i was looking forward to getting a smoothie and going on a walk. i wasnt really into going to a bar/fancy restraunt so i can buy food i dont want to eat and drink 10 dollar beer that i dont even like that will make me fat. second reason which is more valid is that Its my first day of work at a new job tomorrow morning, and I wanted to leave there by 1030 I so I could get home by 12 because I also have to drive her ass around because she doesn't have a liscense. she isn't okay with this, and says she'd rather drop me off with him and she'll find a way home.

I told her she was so rude, dropped her off, and told her basically that I was done with our friendship.

am I being a bitch, or is she just fucked?
>>
>>17221095

also, I was totally done with still seeing him, like I told her id be fine with just going for a quik walk down town or getting coffee, but I had to leave in an hour and I didn't want to go to a restaurant/bar (other times when ive had short time she convinced me to go out to eat and I was always late) because I have my first day of work in the morning, I don't want to pay money for food/drinks I don't even want to begin with. she would not be flexible about what we did. it had to be this fancy restaurant this guy wanted to go to.
>>
>>17221109
down with still seeing him*******
>>
If she calls and apologizes forgive her because she's a friend. If she is in the wrong she will forget about you until things don't work out with her new friend. In which case turn out to be right about her and don't take her back as a friend.
>>
>>17221131
so she is in the wrong, right?
like I feel like I ws being kinda bitchy because I'm usually a push over
>>
>>17221131
and I drove three hurs total picking her up, driving there, and driving back. and I told her I need gas money for this since we didn't even hang out. and shes like ill give it to you next time I see you I only have a card, I was like YEAH well drive to the fucking gas station then youre putting gas in my car.
>>
>>17221095
1) the guy that offered - the girl told him she was hanging out wit ha guy and he got jealous
2) sounds like she likes the )both of you
3) yeah she was being a bitch
>>
>>17221262
IM A GIRL LOL
and I have a boyfriend lmao
>>
>>17221291
She probably is a low-grade friend, from what you have posted. The question is, is she normally this selfish, and doesn't thank you for driving her around, or was she more guy-crazy than anything that night, and is normally more grateful?
>>
>>17221326
no shes always like this desu,
even when we hang out she always tries to find ways to see this lame guys like having me drop her off with them after or something,
shes always been selfish and unappreciative, we have some fun times, but shes like my only friend where I live, but otherwise I wouldn't hang with her I don't think,
I think I should just cut her off, it wastes my time
>>
>>17221326

if I had a friend who drove an hour and a half for me to hang with a guy, I would be more than happy to ask him to go for a walk with me for ten minutes or grab coffee, and then do what my friend wants too..like theres no compromise. that's so fucking rude and selfish and unappreciative. shes seriously such a bad friend...
>>
She made it very clear up front that spending time with her boyfriend was her priority. Given that she hadn't seen him for three weeks (or whatever), that's not too surprising. If you didn't want an evening revolving around that, you should have dropped her off at a bus station or whatever instead of driving for an hour and half to get her to her boyfriend.

No it's not cool that she didn't offer you gas money, but you volunteered and only brought up gas money after the fact because you were angry with her. That's bullshit too.

I can understand being disappointed that she isn't more interested in hanging out with you as a friend, but you basically signed up for this.
>>
>>17221389
lmao shes not her boyfriend. I said she hadn't seen her for three weeks because he bailed on her every week. they are dating, and have been dating for like two months and have gone on like two dates.

also I asked her before we hung out in a nice way to pitch in for gas.

no, I didn't sign up for this. Id never treat one of my friends like that. she actually has a history of doing shit like this , like using me to go hang out with whatever guy of the time. I'm cutting her off
>>
This is probably the most normalfag thread i've ever read. Anyone else read OPs posts like she's some airheaded blonde teen ?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.