[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1464306913519.jpg (313 KB, 2336x3246) Image search: [Google]
1464306913519.jpg
313 KB, 2336x3246
I have $10

How can I painlessly and smoothly kill myself with 100% accuracy for $10

No need to talk me out of it
>>
inject bleach into the carotid artery
>>
Jump of a sky scraper , it's free
>>
>>17221096
Does not sound painless.
>>17221104
Those 4 seconds of regret are too much.
>>
>>17221110
They're only 4 seconds man. Then eternal bliss
>>
>for $10

Not going to happen. Not for that little money anyway. Looks like the universe has one last way of saying 'fuck you' before you leave
>>
Conder buying a small amount of weed, or better yet, a tab of LSD before carrying with your decision to end your life.
>>
>>17221090
spend the $10 on some beer and then jump off the highest building

you're not going to find a painless method that doesn't cost $60+
>>
Best would probably be an entire bottle of ever clear and a couple bars of xannax? Probably gonna need $20 - $25 for that though.
>>
>>17221209
How is choking to death on your spit not painful?
>>
>>17221126
>he thinks he knows what's coming
>protip: no-one does, they be theories anon.
>>
>>17221090

Headbutt the earth.

Just get on your hands and knees and do it, you pussy. But please use the $10 first to buy some paper towels and kitty litter, so it won't cost anyone to clean up after your sorry ass.
>>
If you are killing yourself, then I'm sure you could sell your valuables for more than $10. Go buy a LOT of heroin and overdose on it. Drink alcohol as well, and lay in a bath tub so you drown when you pass out.

Absolutely guaranteed way of dying, orgasmic, euphoric, and painless as well.
>>
>>17221110
If you know you'll regret it...then why do it?????
>>
>Buy a cheap knife with a long blade
>Hold the point in your eye
>Fall forward

>take a bus ride to a building
>go to the roof
>jump and land on head

>buy bleach
>drink it all

>buy pack of shitty razor blades
>get on hot bathtub
>slice wrists down the road

>buy a tab of acid
>go to republican convention/military base
>strip naked and trip balls, get shot

Honestly I think you're full of shit because there are a billion ways you can kill yourself that cost nothing. If you wanted to you would have done it by now. These ideas took 1 minute off the top of my head.
>>
>>17223711
Nigga shut the fuck up. It's already horrible that us human beings can't consistently eat off the ground without getting sick.

>>17221141
Our bodies should have suicide functions. Homeless people would no longer exist. Most 4chan posters would be long dead by now.

Ways to painlessly kill yourself:
Sleeping pills + Xanax + Alcohol (how much? No idea)
Nitrogen, Helium, Argon, Carbon Monoxide.

Yes I'm sorry. All of those cost money and are not readily available for buying. Plus helium nowadays contains oxygen for less suicide attempts and less money being put into it. Yep you can't die because an asshole producer is saving 10% pennies off helium.

A simple trash bag over the head. If your brain isn't a douchebagging pro-survival asshole like the rest then you have a chance of killing yourself relatively painless and without money.

There are some plants and toxic berries, but they're all either hard to get or are not painless.
I've heard of some night flowers which eat up the oxygen in a room and give off a powerful scent which can make you die during the sleep.
>>
>>17221090

Buy a sturdy rope. $10 right there
Go to a construction site, get a cinderblock. Tied cinderblock to rope and rope to you. Jump in a deep lake.

It ain't painless, but it's a surefire way to die. Take some drugs for added affect.
>>
Take out a huge fucking loan, retard
>>
nothing to lose, knock out a cop, take his gun and blow your head off
>>
>>17224367
if he was the kind of person that gets approved for loans, i dont think he'd want to kill himself
>>
>>17224372
actually if you do something wrong you might end up in jail, and you probably don't want that to happen
>>
>>17221090
Do you have a shotgun, OP? Two 12 gauge magnum shells under the chin will instantly remove you from this existence with zero pain.
>>
>>17221090
drink 5L of purple drank
>>
>>17221090
If you have family, do them a favour and, whatever your method is, do it in a forest and call the cops beforehand simply telling them where you are and what you're going to do.

Then, hang up and do it quick.
>>
>>17224117
>It's already horrible that us human beings can't consistently eat off the ground without getting sick.

Literally what?
How does that have anything to do with this thread?
>>
>>17223711
>painless
do you know how to read?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.