[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in love with a girl who already has a boyfriend . The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: love-01.jpg (2 MB, 3456x2256) Image search: [Google]
love-01.jpg
2 MB, 3456x2256
I'm in love with a girl who already has a boyfriend .

The problem is that I 've never seen her in person , although morarmos only 30 minutes of each other .

she's an amazing girl. Catholic , I follow her life and I'm sure she's the perfect girl for me . I am willing to have it with me , just tell me the next step..
>>
>>17221084
Realize that you have an infatuation for a stranger.

Cut this shit out and go meet available women who are appropriate for a real relationship.
>>
>>17221092

believe: she's amazing.

Whether it will last a month or a year, I just want to be with her, man. Believe me
>>
HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17221084
realize you have an unhealthy obsession or go out of your way to meet her and make her fall in love with you with her never knowing that this was all an elaborate plan of a stalker
>>
>>17221084

I SHOULD TALK TO HER?
>>
>>17221188

I am a normal person.

I'm sure I could convince her of anything.

The big problem is she has a boyfriend , just that. I do not know what to do exactly
>>
"I follow her life"

You are creepy. Knock this shit off and chase women who are available (and who know you exist)
>>
>>17221197

When I say that i follow her,

I say that just see if it's a good person
follow = see your instagram posts and facebook

if this is scary for you , you're just a crazy fag
>>
The world doesn't revolve around you. Just deciding she must be perfect for you doesn't mean she will ever think the same. She already has a boyfriend, why would she want someone she's never even met?
>>
>>17221084
Also, stop doing this (blah , blah . blah)
>>
>>17221249

man, I dont revolve around her
but I just wanted to talk to her .. but dont know where to start talking.
I know this is a process ..
>>
>>17221197
You read that entire post, and didn't immediately peg "I follow her life" as some type of translation fuck-up?
>>
>>17221260
I know what he means. I didn't read it as "I physically follow her around", he keeps tabs on her through social media and has been feeding his delusion that he has a place in her life
>>
>>17221260
>op here
I'm think he's a third world ass and feminist who defends those boring things like " woman is not property" and all that bla bla bla
>>
>>17221266
fuck you feminist shit
>>
>>17221270
>>17221275
>le feminist boogyman
Op, no. You are just tweaked.
>>
>>17221266
fuck you dumb, fuck all this shit of what u say of illusion
I do not have anything bad to offer, I just want to know it , if it sounds bad for you , I understand the problem: u are a gay shit , a dull , retard, in fact the most sick are you.
>>
Suspicions confirmed, OP is an entitled creep who believes women are property

Just because YOU believe she's perfect for you, it doesn't mean YOU are perfect for HER
>>
>>17221335
ok dumb feminist
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.