[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so here i am >3 yr ex blah blah blah this just happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1455935876442.jpg (193 KB, 1298x805) Image search: [Google]
1455935876442.jpg
193 KB, 1298x805
so here i am
>3 yr ex blah blah blah
this just happened

>saw me
>told me shes done with me
>time to tell the bf
>texted him and said
>"ask femanon whos dick she was riding on thursday"
>tells me hes gonna beat my ass
>now the ex is saying we havent fucked at all

what do
>>
so shes trying to make him believe she hasnt done anything so i just texted him screenshots talking about us fucking. hes 17 so i cant send pics..
>>
bumpp??
>>
Gross
>>
>>17221037
Oh god it's you again. I thought 3 threads were enough???
>>
>>17221257
this is my final thread
>>
>>17221283

This poor kid deserves better than both of you.

I can't think of anything else to say.
>>
>>17221394
she actually believes her saying that she hasn't been fucking me this whole time and told me he's gonna beat my ass and that I'm gonna get it lel he's pussy whipped
>>
>>17221037
Why tell the bf, poor fag
>>
>>17221412
cause I got nothing to lose
>>
>>17221447
You also have nothing to gain...

You told him, just forget about it now. Not worth your (or our) time.
>>
>>17221558
that's my plan desu. I setup w a friend to go workout tomorrow. I'm not so hurt by the fact we aren't dating or she's w someone else more so the fact she became my only friend and she was more like a sister I never had after a year or two. she was the only person I felt cared about me and she was my best friend that I could tell anything and do anything with. it sucks to have to start over with friends with just a girlfriend it's not so bad but she became my best fucking friend I ever had and she really didn't care as much as I did.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>17221577
sure, try to deny the evident.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.