[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the best way to solve a fight with your bf or gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: o-COUPLE-FIGHTING-facebook.jpg (292 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
o-COUPLE-FIGHTING-facebook.jpg
292 KB, 1536x1024
what's the best way to solve a fight with your bf or gf?
I believe my gf made a lot of drama over nothing,
>>
Usually you talk about it and come to an understanding about what happened, isn't that solved enough?
Some people have different personalities and come with a load of weird emotional quirks and tricks, I avoid those people.
>>
1. Be right
2. Ask her to drop it
3. ?
4. Be on your best behaviour, or either have sex or walk out the door
>>
should i just let her burn?
>>
>>17220982
For me, I'd give it a little time if a discussion was heated. All I can say is that communication is key. Know what she/he wants, and make sure they understand likewise.
If there is a fair disagreement, then talk it over with calm minds. But if one of you is unfair or whatever, then you really need to discuss and solve matters successfully.
>>
>>17220982
realize that 9/10 guys are douches asserting their pride and girls are emotional and needy.
>>
>>17220982
Tell her she's a slut and not to talk to you until she's finished with her period. Wave your dick at her as she pouts before she accepts your manly decision and flees from your totem of testosterone.
>>
>>17220982
piss her off supper supper badly, call her names, mock her and then walk out. ignore her texts and phone calls until she apologizes. She'll apologize or leave but hey who needs a nagging gf, "talking it out" doesn't always work. talk it out when she's not acting like a bitch.
>>
>>17220982

Walk up to her crying, hold her and tell her you're sorry, even though you did nothing wrong.

Then give her oral sex and not get any in return.
>>
Approach the problem as a thing you are both fighting, not as if you two are fighting each other. The problem is the enemy, not each other.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.