[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with being ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 502x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 502x322
How do I accept that I'm the ugliest one in my group of friends and I can't pick up shit. At parties, for example, I'm the one with no chick. I feel like shit.

I know the problem is to lose weight, but I can't for few weeks because I have my final exams and even the current exercises I do aren't making that much of a difference. While I'm losing weight, what can I do? I feel like shit being left out
>>
>>17220941
You don't have it as bad as me anon, at least you can lose weight and be normal

I'm 5'4" so most girls are taller than me + they wear heels so I'm pretty much like a little kid around parties
>>
>>17220941
You lose weight in the kitchen, not the gym. Stop making excuses for eating too much
>>
>>17220941
make efforts to improve yourself. if you still arent happy after that, rinse and repeat until you are
>>
>hurr guys how do I stop being ugly. I know I have to lose weight but just i don't want to keep at it or work hard enough. Do you guys have any shortcuts so I can avoid putting any effort in?

Please fuck off and die.
>>
nobody is ugly you just haven't trained enough you little flabby casual
>>
>>17222127
a LOT of the posts here are not even related to ADVICE
they're just 'hey give me attention ;)'
most people even know what to do themselves they just want closure/attention/support which is dumb
this board is for advice
TL;DR
kys op
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.