[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, femanon here So my boyfriend says he has some sort of fetish,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464927524008.jpg (74 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1464927524008.jpg
74 KB, 599x563
Hey, femanon here

So my boyfriend says he has some sort of fetish, but I don't know what to call it. It's similar to the cuckold fetish I'd say, except it's not. He wants to see me get it on with another girl, except I'm straight. Now, I have no problem with that. We met up with the girl yesterday and we started making out. Again, I'm not aroused or attracted to women but I do it for my boyfriend because he really likes it. Then we went down on each other and she made me cum way faster than my boyfriend ever has. Again, not because I was attracted to her. Getting eaten out just feels good, regardless of who it is.

Now he's feeling really insecure because he thinks that I enjoyed a girl more than him. I've already assured him that it wasn't the case, and I just tried to make him happy. But he doesn't seem to understand. What do I do?
>>
Well he's the one who made you make out with another girl. You did it for him.

He made his own bed, now he has to sleep in it.
>>
I mean he should figure this out himself.
>>
>>17220888
make him get a blowjob from a gay guy, so he'll notice that oralsex from your own gender is always better
>>
>>17220903
/Thread
>>
Tell him you like his dick. No girl can give you that.

Watch some transgender person reply to this and get all pissed at me.
>>
>>17220888
Had the same feelings he had but over a vibrator. Its been a few months now and it's only now getting better so just give him time. He probably never expected to feel like that. Maybe you can tell him how he can improve? What did the girl that he doesn't?
>>
>>17220888

OP, the solution is crystal clear:

He must master the art of pleasuring you orally, so that there can be no doubt over his ability to please you. He must master your...er, equipment, like YoYo Ma with his cello, like Rembrant with his canvas and palette.

With dedicated research and nightly practice on his part, eventually if he sets a one minute timer on his phone, when the minute is up he could have you in the throes of a transdimensional orgasm, exploding sweetly over you like a revelation, as if your were the goddess Venus herself, emerging nude from her golden lotus, cumming blissfully at the first dew speckled dawn of creation...

...ehem, but I digress. If he is insecure, then the solution if mastery. His mastery, over his ability to being you pleasure!
>>
>>17220888
Off topic but I never understood why all women aren't lesbians, imo women are the more attractive sex but then again women probably think the same thing with men
>>
>>17221916
Faggot
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.