[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pros and Cons of moving in with your SO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Pros and Cons of moving in with your SO?
>>
You will know if he/she is a marriage prospect. (or at least long term relationship prospect)
>>
>>17220721
PRO: Do not have to leave the house for sex
CON: You cannot leave after sex

PRO: Sex with your SO.
CON: Cannot bring random hookups home.
>>
>>17220743
This.

When going over to your SO's place, you most likely pickup after yourself. When you live together you might do it as much and it might irritate your SO. Obviously this could go either way but when you live with anyone you see how they live and keep themselves. If you can't handle it or they can't then it's not gonna work in the end.
>>
>>17220844
Might not*

Anyway, you don't know till you try
>>
>>17220721
>Pros and Cons of moving in with your SO?
I wouldn't marry someone without living with them first. You'll learn so many weird, irritating and quirky things that you wouldn't know otherwise, and these things can really break a relationship. I didn't find out that my husband was a hoarder until we lived together for a year. He got through it though.
>>
>>17220881
That feel when one day i'll magically get a gf and she'll leave me after learning how much i hate doing laundry and just throw shit in a pile
>>
Pros:
>learn how they are in a domestic setting
>more intimate knowledge of one another
>literally no excuse for lack of sex
>basically prep for marriage
>you're living with your best friend and you all can do cool shit together all the time
>never sleep alone

Cons:
>your SO will get on every one of your nerves
>if their lifestyle conflicts with yours, that's going to suck immensely
>if you break up, you're sharing a lease with them for however long
>all of their negative qualities are multiplied
>friends won't come over as often
>>
>>17220896
>That feel when one day i'll magically get a gf and she'll leave me after learning how much i hate doing laundry and just throw shit in a pile

That's actually a good thing. A lot of guys will throw clothes everywhere instead of a pile in the room. I bought two hampers, one for the bedroom and one for the bathroom. My husband STILL throws clothes everywhere. But he's awesome in other ways, so I'm willing to put up with little things like that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.