[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1464658595829.jpg (28 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1464658595829.jpg
28 KB, 600x726
I've had two dreams of my ex. The first one went like this, i was at a party and we ran into each other we got back together after talking about how much i missed her. The second dream we met in a park and just held eachother. I was so happy but then i woke up. We broke up because i was graduating and she thought she was moving. It's been about 11 months and i honestly think i love her. I need advice desperately.
>>
I'm beta, but all these threads are cringe. Move on, you're like 18?
>>
>>17220686
Tried moving on dated other girls but it's not the same. It's not the same feeling.
>>
>>17220682
Was it your first gf OP?
>>
>>17220734
First one i Connected with on a personal level. All previous relationships were based on physical attraction. With her we were able to trust eachother and were open with eachother.
>>
Have you talked to her at all since?
>>
No i've been really busy with school and my jobs. I guess what i really want is to just see where we stand and if theres any chance i picking back up where we left off.
>>
>she thought she was moving
So, did she end up staying or what?

If it was a good think, reconnect with her. Just text her to see how she respond, preferably with something of interest to her, not demanding anything from her. Her first response should be out of wanting to write you, not because you're asking anything from her. It could be that you 'accidentally' saw something that reminded you of her, or even better, something you're telling her about that she might miss out on otherwise (some band she likes is doing a concert, or something like that.)
>>
>>17220800
Thanks i texted her a little while ago hopefully i get a response and we can talk about things.
>>
Btw, what does the dreams have to do with anything?

Do you think it's possibly your brain is just doing a number on you? I know love isn't supposed to be rational, but would you be thinking about her if weren't for the dreams?

I was dreaming a lot about my ex in May, and it resulted in me thinking a lot about her, and that I still love her. I think the reason I dreamt and though about her that much was because she liked many of my Facebook photos. If I never heard or saw anything from her, I probably would've thought less about her. Just saying.
>>
>>17220757
Ah, I get it then. Then it's obvious why you feel hurt, sometimes losing someone that really knows yo hits harder than any other one.
You'll either have to find another one that makes you feel the same way or you try to forget her, maybe you feel discouraged because there's been 11 months but it's not impossible. Other than that I don't see why you can't be with her again since the break up seemed to come from distance and not from falling out of love or other matters. Have you tried contacting her?
>>
>>17220809
What did you text her, and when exactly?
>>
>>17220820
I just texted her hi as way to start up conversion.
>>
>>17220846
Yeah, you don't want to do that tbqh
>>
>>17220813
Basically in the dreams it's me and her reconnecting. And from time to time i think about her. You know when you meet someone and you can see yourself 5 to 10 years from now together. That was me and her.
>>
>>17220863
What should i do?
>>
>>17220865
I know dem feels boy. You either get busy getting her back or you get busy living life without her.

>>17220868
You need a plan. Just texting her 'hi' is doing nothing other than showing her you're thinking about her, and you want more than that.

Be honest OP, did you end things mutually, respectfully and on good terms? Or did things get ugly? Sadness is allowed, but is there anything you're not telling us that would make rekindling difficult?
>>
>>17220908
It was mutual. We felt the potential distance would be too great a strain on us. And what exactly should i say i don't want to just hit her with too much stuff like and pressure.
>>
The girls i've dated pale in comparison to her.
>>
>>17220926
I told you already.
Feel my dubs >>17220800

Basically you want to open up with something that is sort of doing her a favour, and also tells her how well you know her. If she likes books, tell her about the new bookstore that just opened. If she likes Thai food, tell her about this new restaurant you had dinner at. If she likes Red Hot Chili Peppers, give her a heads up about the gig they're doing. If she likes art, recommend this new exhibition you just saw.
It should be something that shows you care about her enough so that you'd think it would be a shame if she missed out on it, but written is such a way that you're not inviting her along, just recommending that she goes. Don't ask any questions, just kindly show that you care, without making a big deal out of it. Write in such a way that she doesn't feel pressured to respond. You could end the text with 'hope you're great', or something similar, but no 'how are you' or any other questions. Don't ask her to do anything where you get to see her. That comes later, depending on whether or not she responds, and how.
>>
>>17220682
I can just imagine a tiny 5 year old girl flustered by the gravity of such a response to a simple lunch question
>>
File: 1451276213420.jpg (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451276213420.jpg
67 KB, 800x600
I'll try and thanks for all the help anons, you guys are alright
>>
>>17220682
women are things to fuck op, nothing more. the sooner you realize this the less you'll be moping about cunts that could give two shits about you
>>
>>17221091
Maybe for any other girl but for her nah. Maybe that makes me a fool but i could never treat her like that.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.