[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a group message on my phone that had a really retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: fck.jpg (43 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
fck.jpg
43 KB, 600x250
I got a group message on my phone that had a really retarded picture from facebook. The area code matched my area, so I thought It could be some family I haven't added to my contacts. I ask "who is this"

I got a reply in a separate text that said their name. I said my name, and that they had the wrong number.

Then they said "lg" I didn't know what this meant at first. After urban dictionarying that shit
I believe it stands for "little girl" or a promiscuous teenage girl. When I saw that I immediately replied "K" in order to hopefully end the conversation.

That's where the anxiety sat in, I'm scared I'm gonna get pinned for doing something with a minor. Being an idiot I immediately started cyber sleuthing that name and reversing some numbers to find if they even lived nearby. They live on the same side of town as me, and from multiple sources/profiles I found them to be as urban dictionary described, a promiscuous teen. They look to be about 13-14 and definitely wear shirts not fit for a young girl.

I'm scared shitless that someone is trying to engineer my arrest, or if its a real teen her parents will think I'm a molestor or something. If the police looked at my records theyd see I even searched the location of this person.

I'm even scared at this point of the worst case. The girl randomly sends nudes or something serious like that. How do I defend myself legally if this is a prank or a retarded teenager?
>>
let the cops know about her?
>>
>>17220620
What would I even say to the cops? I'm a 21 year old male, so it would be really hard not to look fucking suspicious as fuck.
>>
>>17220624
Also let me add, if I talked to ANYONE about this who can identify me easily - its most certainly going to be a lawyer if someone is trying to frame me. That's most likely an irrational fear at this point, and hopefully I wont hear any more form this person.
>>
>>17220614
Block the number and move on?
>>
>>17220614
First off, relax.. Your worry is understandable, but you have done absolutely nothing incriminating in this case. I suggest you immediately stop replying or have any sort of contact with the girl. Perhaps block her phone number so you won't receive any calls or messages. Do the same for her Facebook-profile. Make new and strong passwords for all your social media-profiles, in case someone you know is trying to hack you. If you are really worried though, maybe contact the girls parents or the police and let them know what's going on. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>17220614
Unless you live in Sweden or America you're overreacting man
At least you were before you started stalking her
Good luck in prison faggot
>>
Maybe they wanted your Ig, your instagram. lol.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.