[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister has a new bf, who is very private, doesn't go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: crossed-guns-975956.jpg (175 KB, 853x700) Image search: [Google]
crossed-guns-975956.jpg
175 KB, 853x700
My sister has a new bf, who is very private, doesn't go to our family events and doesn't seem to want to be involved in the rest of me and my sisters famlies or friends lives. He has a decal like this on the back of his car I noticed yesterday when I saw him leaving the grocery store when I was going in

What does these symbol mean? My friend said two guns crossing is a drug trafficker symbol
>>
Yes because obviously someone who traffics drugs for a living is going to advertise that.

You're both idiots and he probably just likes the decal/guns.
>>
>>17220594
/thread
>>
>>17220572
He's obviously a pirate.
>>
It's an army infantry insigina
>>
>>17220572

He likes pirates of the carribean.
OP, looks like you jumped the gun.
>>
http://www.wood.army.mil/usamps/Organizations/DPO/MPSymbols.html

It's a military police corps symbol which means he was either an army man or >>17220594

Quit being a faggot OP
>>
>based army man gets to rail OP's sister while OP gets confused and upset on 4chan thinking someone would publically advertise their illegal activities

Beautiful, OP. I hope he gives it to her good tonight.
>>
How was the first part even relevant OP. You dislike it that he isn't interested in your family so you try to look for something you can hold against him? Jesus.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.