[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/TalkingToWomen?/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
How?

Let me give you guys a quick summary of my past and present: currently, I'm 20 years old (NEET, but starting a training course soon to go into work), male and single (not a virgin).

I was in a relationship for 2 years, and I feel like during those 2 years I forgot how to talk to women. The relationship I was in was comfy as fuck, and I didn't have to try hard to be someone I'm not to impress my girlfriend at the time. My social status changed drastically, I cut off contact with at least a thousand people (I used to go out a lot), and now I'm stuck because I find it hard to meet women.

I've attempted dating women off Tinder for the past year - 1 meetup was successful, we fucked for a few months but stopped talking, the other one was a complete shambles (we went on a first date, things seemed okay then after we parted ways she completely ghosted me).

I don't know how to confront women or what to say to them. I'm not witty at all, and I suck at breaking the ice. The only things I'm passionate about are politics, outdoor leisure and nature (in other words, boring shit that no woman cares about).

Can you guys tell me how to speak to women? People tell me to be myself, but if I be myself then that means being an unfunny, boring twat
>>
hump
>>
shameless bump pls help
>>
bump for interest
>>
Go to the "ask the opposite gender" thread.
>>
>I can talk to women
>how do I talk to women?

>>17220668
Don't send him over there to waste everyone's time
>>
>>17220671
Where during my post did I imply that I could talk to women?
>>
>>17220679
>I was in a relationship for two years
>met a girl on Tinder and fucked her for a few months
If you couldn't talk to women, you couldn't have done either of these things.
>>
>>17220695
My 2 year relationship was with someone insecure, then the girl I fucked for a few months was pretty much desperate
>>
>>17220720
>excuses
>>
>>17220695

Wtf OP has skillz now he needs to kill himself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.