[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to earn money without a job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: simpsons headswap.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
simpsons headswap.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
Need some serious help getting money together. Basically, I've been looking for a job for the past two months to no avail, college is getting closer and closer now and I feel like everywhere that would have hired, has hired. I'm still searching for a job but was wondering if any anons had any experience in any (legal) ways to earn money. In a serious rut here as I will need to put down a deposit for a room in a month and a half..
>>
Where have you applied?
>>
>>17220306
Mostly stores and restaurants/cafes.

I have very little in the way of experience as I've been fucked over on the 'no experience no job' merry-go-round for a long time..
>>
>>17220312
Have you tried fast food? They're always desperate for staff
>>
>>17220313
Yeah but I've just been thrown into a database and given the usual 'we'll call you if there's a vacancy' line
>>
>>17220324
Have you followed up with applications?

Alternatively, do you have any friends who have jobs who could hook you up?
>>
>>17220299
Do you live in the city, suburbs or a rural area?
>>
>>17220331
I've been around a few times, to the point where there was a vacancy when my C.V was sent in to a point where I follow it up and the position has been filled. Every. Damn. Time.

>>17220332
Small Village with nearby towns
>>
>>17220345
How often do tourists visit the area? How close is the big city?
>>
>>17220349
My immediate area? Not a whole lot. It's about 40mi from Dublin in case you're familiar.
>>
>>17220362
I gather you're in Northern California?

Either find a place to panhandle, in particular if you have friends who will carpool or travel with.

The other option is scrapping: taking apart unused railroad tracks, tearing aluminum siding from buildings and ripping the copper wiring from abandoned homes.

Selling collectibles and rare coins will net some cash as well.
>>
>>17220375
It's actually Dublin in Ireland would you believe haha
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.