[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went on a date with a girl. We had a romantic picknick with 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: girl-019.jpg (800 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
girl-019.jpg
800 KB, 2880x1800
Went on a date with a girl. We had a romantic picknick with 3 bottles of wine with the last girl, got drunk, kissed her, held her hands, etc.
Next day I ask her if it was good, she says it was very good, i ask her if she's into next time, she says she can't imagine life with me, so no. Okay, fine, shit happens, asked her what should I improve in me, she says she don't know, she really had a good time with me, just can't imagine future with me.

Almost the same for another date, 3 meetings, last time kiss, next day writes she can't imagine future with me.

What the fk am I doing wrong? (Kissing is out of the picture, every girl liked how I kiss)
>>
There is no logical explanation.
Seek another until desired results.
>>
the problem is that you only kissed them and didn't fuck them. she cant imagine life with a pussy that doesnt fuck
>>
>>17219795
Were you too sappy, reveal too much?
>>
>>17219869
Wasn't emotional, kept the mysticum, revealed things what are considered good, etc.
>>
>>17219795
they wanted the d and you d-ssapointed them..

you gave them the wrong d!
>>
>>17219795
>asked her what should I improve in me
who the fuck does this? needy af
>>
>>17219928
Give me an advice, how am I supposed to improve the things I don't know, if I'm not confronted with the type/field of deficiency?
>>
>>17219795
Have you ever revealed someone they kiss horribly? I have cut it off with people after weird first kiss since I'm pretty sure the way I kiss is weird(no tongue unless we are fucking). So yeah, that might be the reason. I don't think anyone needs to change the way they kiss just because I do it differently. I just look for an actual match.
>>
File: 1375419465338.jpg (16 KB, 299x314) Image search: [Google]
1375419465338.jpg
16 KB, 299x314
>>17219795

>What the fk am I doing wrong?

You went on two dates and it didn't work out. Its not out of the realm of possibility that you did nothing wrong and it just didn't work out.

Statistically, going on two dates and not ending up in a relationship with either woman is pretty common. Do you THINK you did something wrong or are you just dying to find an explanation for something that doesn't need one?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.