[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fuck a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I really like this one guy. I think i don't love him. I just wanna be friends with him because he is awesome and fuck him sensless. He's not intrested in me i think. How do get to him as a friend with benefits? Should i just try to calm my tits?
>>
FWB leads to one of you catching the feels. Almost always. If you want him as a friend because he's awsome, keep your panties on and be his friend. If you see potential for a relationship, get to know him better and seduce him.
>>
Bring it up with him.
That is the fastest way to find out if he is interested.
>>
>>17219801
Thank you for advice. I'm slightly afraid of relationships because i'm afraid he won't want treesomes and i can't just be with only men. I need some pussy to lick too.
>>
>>17219831
Can you give me some tips how to strat the confersation? I'm thinking about getting him drunk before i start .Maybe if i fuck up he won't remember.
>>
>>17219906
at least elaborate your bait better next time
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.