[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1451354065052.png (17 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1451354065052.png
17 KB, 418x359
My gf broke up with me 3 days ago. after the 3 best years og my life. Ive spent several thousand $ and this is how she repays me? i need advice. im shitbroken
>>
>>17219737
>Ive spent several thousand $

I went on 3 dates last weekend and spent $130. A shitty investment.

In time you'll feel better and find someone new if you give it some effort.
>>
>>17219737
> throw money at women
> get sex/ relationship

Yeah, not always, buddy.

Maybe ask her to repay you?
>>
>>17219737
Money means nothing and you shouldn't spoil anyone.
You also didn't include why she broke up with you.
>>
It's possible she was using you as a source of free shit.
>>
>>17219737
We've all been there mate. It's horrible, but you'll get over it. I know this is a lot easier for me to say than for you to do but try not to over anaylise it all at the moment. By the sound of things you're an emotional wreck and probably not in a fit state to even tie your own shoelaces without making a mess of it.
>>
3 days ago?! Holy shit has not passed much time anon, try listen music , go out with friends and shit like that , I has a similar case , and with a severe depression , pills and suicide atempts and trying everyday to not end like a corpse or a psycopath , so don`t get stucked on this, try new things ..... Don` t end like me ,
>>
I dated girl for three years and she left me for someone else the week I came back from from out of town. I spent a lot of money on her but she smoked I feel like more money worth of weed with me. but I'm still fucking her and now she doesn't smoke much at all with me like a cunt
>>
>Ive spent several thousand $
Unless she actually asked you to do this, this is entirely your fault. Actually, even if she did ask you, it's not like you didn't have the option of saying no.
>>
>>17220550
definitely not more than 600 dollars total probably and she spent a lot more on gifts and shit for me. and always buying me food
>>
>unk unk I spent money, y womun no stay ook ook
Try not seeing human relationships as a transaction next time. Works great with friends and family too!
>>
>>17219737
What I found is this: Spend these next few months improving yourself and focusing on things/people you enjoy. The pain will fade with time and you will fall in love again and this bitch will be gone from your mind completely. Good luck!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.