[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i know shitty resolution, what you think looks best? red or black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_6164.jpg (273 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6164.jpg
273 KB, 1536x1536
i know shitty resolution, what you think looks best? red or black shoes to this
>>
Red
>>
Black
>>
And for gods sake wear a belt
>>
>>17219607
Go with red for informal and casual meetings and black for formal meetings
>>
>>17219641
Fuck you!
>>
>>17219649
What did this poster mean by this?
>>
>>17219641
>formal meetings

Nigga what do you think this guy is doing? Going to a corporate luncheon? He's wearing jeans. He's not doing anything formal.
>>
This thread is actually subtley really funny
>>
>>17219657
I know, that's why I said fuck you to the one guy trying to be helpful.
>>
>>17219607
both looks like shit
>>
DYEL?
>>
One red, one black.

Now the real question, which colour on which foot?
>>
Either are fine. They're dark colours which work well with neutral encounters
>>
Black. The red would be nice if you were wearing black pants since they match your shirt, but against blue it's just competing colours. Black is better, to match the jacket.
>>
Red by far
>>
So the general consensus is that we don't know
>>
Yes.
>>
red
>>
Black
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10397385
>>
None, get better and classy shoes.
>>
>>17219775
not saying it was perfect mon
>>
>>17219607
You look like a poor virgin either way
>>
>>17219649
For what purpose
>>17219652
It's obvious isn't it wear red if ur going to go someplace casual wear the red but if you're going to go to a formal gathering wear black
>>17219653
Then how hard is it to ascertain to wear the red shoes from my original post ultimately it doesn't matter what anyone here thinks he'll decide for himself while ignoring our input because he'll form his own opinion on such a simple choice that doesn't matter in the slightest unless you over analyze everything in the picture and give meaning to it
>>
>>17219785
you sound like one too! isnt it wonderful
>>
File: image.png (878 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
878 KB, 1334x750
>>17219607
They're shoes, jackoff. I think your main issue are those pants.
>>
>>17219834
nah they look better irl. and shoes are shoes? what are you? summoned from 1990? /gayswingwithwrist
>>
>>17219607
That's a shitty fit. Just start over.
>>
Red and a belt pls
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.