[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
licking ass (figuretively)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Is it necessary/wrong to ''lick ass'' in order to become popular or become part of a cool friend group?
(to lick ass is an expression that sounds better in my language, idk if it makes sense in english? But if you lick ass on someone it means you are really nice to them and do ''everything'' they say etc. often in order to get something)
>>
No, you can also suck dick.
>>
>>17219536
The English equivalent is kiss ass (he is an ass kisser, or she kisses the bosses ass, etc.)

And I don't see why friends woyld need to be slimed up to in order to like you. If they don't like the normal you, thats on them.
>>
>>17219541
But everybody 'kisses ass' in the start dont they? to show they like the person
>>
Are you French?
>>
>>17219576
why?
>>
>>17219589
French are spineless scum. I don't expect anything from them but sucking then licking the hot turd fresh out of an ass.
>>
>>17219536
Are you russian, kek
>>
>>17219599
>>17219615
Excuse me? No I'm Italian
>>
>>17219562
>But everybody 'kisses ass' in the start dont they? to show they like the person
Everyone does things that might be taken as kissing ass, yeah.

But when someone says you're just kissing ass, they don't mean that you're being friendly: they're accusing you of only pretending to be friendly. Most of the time they think you're just trying to get something out of the person: money or gifts of favors or something.

"Brown-nosing" means the same thing, but is considered a little more polite. It's still not a nice thing to say, though.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.