[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /adv/ I got a doozy. First time I have ever bothered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1285124807773.png (280 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
1285124807773.png
280 KB, 452x710
Alright /adv/ I got a doozy. First time I have ever bothered coming here but I need viewpoints non-bias resolutions.

Heres the deal. I am in love with two girls. Girl A has been in a relationship with me for almost 3 years now and I love her. We talk constantly of our potential future and have even decided upon child names if we end up with children. We are a online dating success story without the use of eharmony or other stupid match sites. We are very compatible an don't really argue too much. Its not a one way road and its been great. I honestly should be a very very happy man, yet i'm not. I'm not cause I also love Girl B. cont.
>>
>>17219399
Girl B is a girl i've known since 9th grade. We dated numerous times but she was considered the weird girl and highschool being highschool and me being a cruel little boy, I hurt Girl B numerous times via dating and breaking up due to peer rejection. She never gave up on me an stood strong an held on. We dated again back in 2012-2013 and sadly I ended it for the 6th time due to paranoia cause of my own insecurites, and seeds of doubt from my friends. (told me shes a whore, fucked alot of people in highschool, etc.) I let their words dictate me then and I apologized for it recently cause she is important to me. Shes always been there for me an I do as well, love her. So we reconnect as friends and we talk an laugh and somehow, maybe due to lack of a true relationship or true resolution we divulge slightly from friend related conversations to regret, apologies, and wishes for more. She always had a spot in my heart and it kinda reignited taking not much to do so.

The Problem is clear. I would have to hurt one of them or none an shoulder the weight. Let the crippling depression of loving two women an not being able to do anything for Girl B who very much deserves my love after everything I have done an after her resolve, Or hurt Girl B once more. Or do I hurt Girl A, a woman I can see myself being with and go back to a long distance relationship with Girl B? Im very much lost. I have no Idea how to handle this situation an it cost me my pride an dignity the other day via self harm. SO I ask of you, What do?
>>
>>17219399
I should probably mention I am going to be 25 this year, to reference my age and give a sense of time.
>>
File: 1284521168237.png (173 KB, 284x361) Image search: [Google]
1284521168237.png
173 KB, 284x361
I guess its the waiting game for me.
>>
File: 1284051600734.jpg (95 KB, 411x394) Image search: [Google]
1284051600734.jpg
95 KB, 411x394
Anyone? No?
>>
I would say stick with girl A. Girl B might want you now, but because of the way you treated her I would worry that she would hold resentment against you and this could possibly carry on to any future relationship (not to mention that you don't have any big problems with girl A)

This is coming from someone who had problems with a bf in high school for a lot of the same reasons, though my situation was a lot more extreme so I may be biased. I would also worry in your case that you are being partially influenced by feelings of nostalgia with this girl.
>>
>>17219399
You sound like a monkey brancher, aka a faggot. Reap what you sow you retard.
>>
Stick with girl A, it's so fucking obvious, nobody wants to point that out.
>>
>>17219399
I got half way through your second post and stopped reading.

Here's some advice.

You control your own emotions, so start acting like it.

You don't deserve to be in any relationship, as you have more than enough things to work out with yourself. Mind you, these negative traits will only ruin your future relationships if you don't correct them, now.

Either proposal is selfish.
Get over yourself.
>>
>>17219399
>>17219425
>>17219430
>I love girl A, who I've been with for 3 years and am planning a future with
>I also think that I love girl B, who I've dumped numerous times and think the only way to do right by her is by making it up to her by dumping girl A and entering a long distance relationship
Stop being a fucking idiot OP, you owe B nothing, you are looking at your younger years through rose tinted glasses, you shouldn't have tried reconciling with B when you were with A, you have emotionally cheated.
Stop trying to create teen drama, you are 25, you don't love your ex, a lot of time has passed, you are trying to fill in the blanks when it comes to things you don't know about her, and bullying yourself into thinking about it because you believe you owe it to her.
>>
>>17219399
Why do first time posters always post about women?

DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OTHER INTERESTING THINGS GOING ON IN YOUR KIVES???
>>
>>17219981
>>17219914
>>17219860
>>17219856
>>17219850
Thanks. I know it sounds legit stupid an it should seem obvious I literally wanted clarity that I am punishing myself for no real reason. Thank you for all the positive feedback. the negative stuff was positive too in a way so thank you. You guys are right. I need to stop being a faggot an tryin make something up thats long been over. I need to grow up an let go.
>>
>>17219981
I RAN OUT OF KIVES LIVE MINUTES AGO
>>
>>17220143
LIVE MINUTES AGO? OH NO HOW SWFUL
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.