[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wana meet internt frind for the first tiem >He said he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Dessert-food-34398632-500-334.jpg (120 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Dessert-food-34398632-500-334.jpg
120 KB, 500x334
>Wana meet internt frind for the first tiem
>He said he wants to brng brother along
>Stil hasnt asked broher even though this wsa a month ago
Is this a red flag? Shuld I not meet him? (Am femanon btw)
>>
Yes you shouldn't meet him because he wants to bring his brother
>>
>>17219194
>because he wants to bring his brother
Hos is this strnge? He said he wants to brng his brother as his brothr studies history and knows mor about the historical toursi attractions
>>
Depends
>>
>>17219189
I spent $300 and a 20 hour bus ride to meet my internet gf we lasted 5 days before she kicked me out because "It's not you it's me" so as long as it's like an hour drive and you meet in a public place and stay in public you should be fine
>>
>>17219238
Why do you think he stipl hasnt tell his brother if he wnats him to cme along?
>>
>>17219189
>>17219242
Could you write like an actual human being that's older than seven?
>>
>>17219250
Sorry I was typing really fast
>>
>>17219258

You're irritating me with your shitty typing habits
>>
>>17219242
>Why do you think he still hasn't told his brother if he wants him to come along
It could be a few things like nerves or maybe he doesn't want you to know his brothers close by but to be honest there's no way for me to know with any certainty you're going to have to press him on the matter of meeting up if he can't for whatever reason he's not worth meeting
Also >>17219250 isn't me for what it's worth
>>
>>17219294
He said sometimes his brother just doesn't want to talk.
>>
>>17219293
Nigger, if you understood what she was trying to convey despite the grammatical errors yet decided you needed to point out the mistakes that makes you a giant fucking faggot. Pro tip, the majority of people hate dumb asses like you. If you get irritated over that you're a miserable sack of shit.
>>
>>17219310

Found the white knight. Anyways, the entire situation is fucking retarded and clearly dealing with an underaged.
>>
>>17219307
That's a weak excuse and it's either covering for his own inability or his relationship with his brother is really messed up but idk

>>17219314
There's names for people like you too Grammar Nazi and I'm also not >>17219310
>>
>>17219328

If you consistently type like you're drunk out of your tree and can't be bothered then its a problem. Deal with it other white knight.
>>
>>17219328
I agree.
He said his brother is sometimes not at home or willing to talk
Is this a red flag? Why lie to me? Does he actually want to meet me alone? Because I am starting to think of it as this. Why did he even mention that he wants to bring his brother then?
>>
>>17219339
The only reason I'd suggest bringing my brother along would be to have protection or a ride but there's darker reasons that he would want to bring his bro like maybe ganging up on you or he might be trying to set you up with him doing his bro a favor but like I said I cant tell you what he's thinking
>>
>>17219351
Yeah i know
I really dont know what he is thinking
So... maybe not meet at all then?
>>
You keep harping on this. Just don't meet him if you don't trust him. That's the only advice we can give you. He doesn't sound like he's doing anything bad and this is the only point you can bring up against him other than the fact he's facebook friends with a Muslim.

You almost certainly have deep and entirely unfounded trust issues. But if you don't trust him, don't meet him. I find it funny you don't trust people on the internet, but you're repeatedly asking 4chan's opinion, and I believe you said Reddit as well last thread. We are people on the internet. How do you know we're not personally invested in hurting you, the same way you believe your friend is?
>>
>>17219363
I'd say trust your gut in instances like this if he's putting out any kind of unsafe vibe that just doesn't feel right then why risk it
>>
>>17219334
Dude, you clearly understand what she is trying to say. Why does it bother you so much? Are you that much an insufferable faggot that you have to bitch and moan about everything. Oh look someone made a mistake. I better point it out to feel better about myself and my impeccable typing and grammar skills. By the way, you could pull this grammar shit in any thread about any subject posed by either sex and I'd still call you out on it. It's not called white knighting, stop using buzzwords that don't apply, it's called calling out an insufferable faggot.

This is how you come across. You are a massive faggot who needs validation in his life by thinking he's better just because doesn't make mistakes typing shit on a Laotian basket weaving board. In fact it's so far from the truth because you think it's important.
>>
File: 1314766938836.png (84 KB, 291x294) Image search: [Google]
1314766938836.png
84 KB, 291x294
>>17219385

Wow, I'm not reading that. You just typed a story in your m'lady's defence just because I told her to get her typing under control?

I can hear your mouth breathing from here.
>>
>>17219386
I bet you did read it so you could check for any typing errors. Don't lie bb.
>>
>>17219377
>How do you know we're not personally invested in hurting you, the same way you believe your friend is?
I will not meet you guys?
>>
>>17219886
What that poster is saying is more along the lines of people can give you shitty advice to hurt you for no other reason than because we can so why trust a random strangers advice
>>
>>17219201
How long have you known this person for? It's weird that he wants to bring his brother with him, even with that excuse of his... and it's even more weird that he hasn't for over A MONTH.

I don't know what kind of relationship it is and how well you know each other but if you go through with this then make sure to meet up in public! Don't do anything you don't trust and always stay near people.

I've learned from experience that you should always trust your gut. If it doesn't feel right just say fuck it and take care of yourself first.
>>
>>17219979
2.5 years
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.