[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 200_s.gif (32 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32 KB, 267x200
Hey everyone, I need your help. I have enough money to buy a NN3DS (pokemon edition) but BBuy ran out of them a couple of weeks ago. Still I have enough money to buy a WiiU but since they officially revealed the NX, I'm not sure if that would be a good idea. I wanted the 3DS first so I could sell the one I have, but I also wanted a WiiU. Right now I'm not sure which one should I buy. If I buy a WiiU I won't have as many games to play it with at the beginning(just the Mario series game they usually have pre-instaled) but I finally could have one. If I buy a NN3DS I can sell the other one. What should I do? Thanks for your time, have a nice weekend.
>>
>>17219188
Save your money.
>>
>>17219188
Hey dubs, if you want underage advice I'd recommend >>>/v/
>>
>>17219193
>>17219216
You're not being helpfull I'm afraid
>>
>>17219188
hey man consoles these days are overpriced. I really recommend asking your parents for their advice on something to spend the money on instead like a $400 beater off craigslist that you and your dad can work on. or saving it for something down the line, that's the good thing about money. you can always save it for later.
>>
>>17219223
Fuck off. If you had a job this wouldn't be a problem.NX will get revealed in like 2 weeks so just put all this on hold until then to see what kind of price drops are created.
>>
>>17219232
Well, I'm about to finish my degree...
>>
>>17219248
Same :/

Fine I'll stop being a dick.

Look, i assume you graduate within the month? Get your degree and get a job. If you're in the states, then you're guaranteed employment if you're willing to move to places like Texas or Washington where there's a fuck ton of jobs. Get that sorted and you can make these purchases easy.

Savings account when you're saving for something, put the rest of your money in an index fund and let it sit for +30 years while continually adding to it.

And wait for e3 shenanigans to determine whether or not you should get a wii u. Something tells me NX isn't what we're expecting and may not be backwards compatible so you can probably get a wii u, certainly by the holiday season, for a lot cheaper.
>>
>>17219273
Yeah, maybe I should wait and see what exactly NX is capable of.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.