[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mfw I realize I ate only fast food yesterday >learning to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 972863.png (41 KB, 697x642) Image search: [Google]
972863.png
41 KB, 697x642
Mfw I realize I ate only fast food yesterday
>learning to cook /adv/?
>>
You should explore your favorite foods
>>
Chicken is easy to roast and a whole chicken is both cheap and good for leftovers.
Man and just buy spinach, eggs, and bacon. It's a well rounded breakfast and easy to make. Just put the eggs on top of the spinach or make breakfast sandwiches.
Save your chicken bones and use them to make stock. Just simmer the bones covered for a few hours and strain out the bones and viola. Soup base. Grab some noodles and leftover chicken and you have chicken noodle soup
>>
>>17219061
boil a cob of sweetcorn. Then make butter mixed with shlimz of garlic and chilli, with some salt. It will make you shwifty nifty. Also, take some vegetables and cook them in the oven, marinate them with oil and herbs. That will spock your shavels!
>>
>>17219061
Torrent and watch Good Eats and grab a copy of The Joy of Cooking.
>>
look for recipes for things such as bolognese, chillies, curries, meatballs and sauce, soups etc.
these are things that literally require nothing but chopping ingredients then throwing them into a pan at different stages.

>>17219082
>roasted vegetables
can confirm, this stuff is the bomb. i cut up sweet potato, toss in oil, add salt, pepper, paprika, and a whole range of herbs, then oven roast. incredibly easy and FUCKING DELICIOUS.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.