[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to turn down a girl politely and without hurting her if possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: WWW.png (227 KB, 967x861) Image search: [Google]
WWW.png
227 KB, 967x861
How to turn down a girl politely and without hurting her if possible?

This girl at my work place asked a coworker for my number, she apparently have wanted to talk with me for months now.
She added me on whatsapp and we had some short conversations, mostly she's asking me how I was and how I was doing.
She also mentions that I'm "really cute" a lot of times, she likes my face particularly.
The thing is that our conversations go to no where. She's the one always initiating conversations and when I try to ask something to start widening the topics she just answers with one liners.
Which is really annoying at some extend because I think she is really cute and I'd like to get to know her better, but at this point she just seems really uninteresting.
In the other hand, I got a side job that mostly do at nights and on weekends, so going out with her isn't something that I want to do because
the free time that I got I would rather using it resting.
I feel really bad when when she starts a conversation and says nothing afterwards, I think she's just nervous but I also think i might being a bit douchey not giving her the attention she probably
deserves for being so nice to me so far.
She hasn't explicitly say what she wants out of me, but still, I feel like I need to tell her that I'm no really in the position to befriending new people at the moment and is not her fault that I'm not
that interesting to begin with.
Any advice?

pic related
>>
This texting shit is just pure cancer. Ask if she wants to hang out, go grab a coffee or whatever, and see if you click irl or not. This wish washy bullshit can stop and you know if there's any point in talking to eachother.
>>
>>17219043
Namedrop "my girlfriend" into one of your conversations. Tell her you think she's really sweet for asking you about your day as well btw.
>>
>>17219055
That's the issue really.
She is the one that approached me in the first place already saying things like "I like you" and such.
Besides being pretty, she doesn't have much else going for her in my eyes.
She 'likes' me for really superficial reasons and she knows nothing about me.
For example, I hate going in out when I doesn't have to, I like to be indoors all the time, if she had taken her time to get to know me first, she would have realized that.
I won't ask her to hang out because I don't really feel like I want to do something like that,
it doesn't mean I'm uninterested, is just how i am. She has expectations for me that were never there in the first place.
>>
>>17219077
I'll try.
>>
Is this castellano spanish?
>>
>>17220239
it almost sounds like castellano but it feels really neutral too, dunno where OP is from but I'm from Argentina and that doesn't sound at all like we talk
>>
Mexican no? Or do other people use 'ud' ???
>>
>>17220681
ud means usted, it's used everywhere I think
>>
>>17219043
Send her this: "Pendeja, ojete, eres más fea que tu padre cagándole a tu madre, eres tan fea que cuando naciste échaste tu vida a perder, eres tan fea que la bolsa que tape la cara se quema, eres tan fea que en el parque te tiran cacahuetes"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.