[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, what does it mean when attractive coworkers smile and wave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: walrus.png (850 KB, 730x730) Image search: [Google]
walrus.png
850 KB, 730x730
Hey, what does it mean when attractive coworkers smile and wave at you, then audibly gag when you walk by, then giggle with each other? I can't tell if this is flirting or if they actually think I'm a weirdo.

I'm 27 and married, and pretty open about my wife, she comes into the store a lot, so I'm not asking from an "interested man" perspective, but it makes me feel like I'm in high school all over again trying to guess what people are thinking, and it's not a good feeling.

What does this mean?
>>
they were faking deepthroat noises
they want to suck your dick man
>>
>>17219008
I don't think this is true.
>>
>>17219012
then they were implying you do deepthroat noises
they think you are gay man
>>
>>17219016
/thread
>>
>>17219016
>>17219020
This is why I love 4chan. Case closed, thanks guys, we can all go home now.
>>
>>17218979
>audibly gag
they are making fun of you OP, you make them sick and are teasing
>>
>>17219027
Do you know why this could be? I'm sort of an average dude.
>>
>>17218979
They were making fun of you.
>>
>>17218979
U should tell the boss that there are children in your workplace that need babysitting
>>
>>17219053
>>17219027
I figured this much, but why? What's the end goal behind making fun of someone you don't have to interact with at all in a way that they can hear you?

When I come in with my wife they roll their eyes and avoid me and when I go in by myself they small talk with me but then fake gag as soon as I walk away.

I don't know, people are weird, man.
>>
,>>17219154
If you arnt chad, they try to shit talk anyone that isn't interested in them. Report it to your boss/he and just go to work as if nothing happened
>>
>>17219154
Ya know you can confront them with this bullshit. just be blunt and ask 'why are you doing this? do you think this is proffesional behaviour? ' don't confront them angry or upset but give them a sort of pitying scrutinising look that makes them feel guilty and weird for doing that shit.
>>
I'd honestly recommend confronting them about it. They're petty, pathetic people, and petty, pathetic people will try to drag down anyone. Even if there's more tension between you two after confronting them, you'll feel a lot better because you won't be their punching bag. And the fact is, if they're being nasty it's because they don't like themselves to some extent, so by bringing that out into the open you'll probably get to watch them crumble.
>>
>>17219154
it's just silly girl shit, try to ignore it. if it wasn't you it would be some other guy
>>
>>17218979
>>17219154
Jesus are your coworkers high school girls?
>>
>>17218979
what is a fake gag? how does it sound?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.