[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I Wrong/What Do I Do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 649627460_o.jpg (63 KB, 1018x672) Image search: [Google]
649627460_o.jpg
63 KB, 1018x672
I was seeing a girl for a couple months. She broke it off last week. It was on good terms, obviously I wasn't happy with it but I accepted it and began to move on with my life.

We have mutual friends, so we ended up going to the same party a couple nights ago. Everything was fine between us. We talked plenty and had a good time and it was normal. No hard feelings. Until she hooked up with one of my friends.

Am I wrong to be mad about this? I personally think that a week is way too short a time to be hooking up with other dudes, but the main issue is that it was with one of my friends while I was there after such a short period of time.

The guy has apologised profusely, definitely seems to really regret doing it. The girl hasn't said a thing to me as of now. In my opinion, she needs to say something. Should I approach her or just let her do her thing?

So yeah, is it okay that I'm not happy with this? And what am I supposed to do now? I'm also probably not over the girl either.
>>
She might have done it to try to hurt you, she might think it's enough time.

If you had feelings for her, it's normal to feel hurt or angry.
Just keep putting it behind you, you can't do anything about it either way.
>>
A great way to see this:

You're lucky and you deserve better than someone who hooks with your friends one week after dumping you.
>>
>>17219321
Yeah I just wish she would say something. I don't even know if I'd respond. I just wanna know how/what she feels about the whole situation. Whether she thinks she's in the wrong or not. Whether she wants to rekindle things. I don't know if she's just giving me space before apologizing.

I mean we're gonna see each other in the future, we have mutual friends, we can't hide from each other.
>>
>>17219338
This is true but it's still a very rough situation.

And with her breaking it off so recently, I wasn't completely able to lose my feelings for her.

There was literally no reason for her to do this. No bad terms, we were being perfectly friendly, no need to make me jealous or hurt me or anything else that girls do. Just completely pointless. A complete waste of time.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.