[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Man Period
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: polgbt.jpg (179 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
polgbt.jpg
179 KB, 500x667
So, I'm passing over to adulthood.

I'm 27 and have lived a pretty good youth imo. I experienced teenage love, had a 16yo girlfriend. Had a cool gang of friends. Traveled abroad and got drunk. I've done some drugs and had some wild nights. I even topped it all of by having a gay experience, because nothing says young and wild like boys love.

Thing is: Every season has its flavor. I feel it is time for me to be a man. I'm to old to have bisexual experineces and teenage girlfriends. That isn't experineces that defines a good period of being a good young man, it is more of a boy thing.

What experiences would please me in this next phase of my life?

The reason I mentioned all the stuff I've done is because that is how I defined my youth. I wouldn't be able to say that I had a good youth if I didn't travel to Amsterdam, or experience teenage love or boys love. So, what I'm wondering about now is what kind of experience I could enjoy as a young man.

Any suggestions?
>>
Find a Yogini and experiment with tantric sex, and then spend hours upon hours building something with your hands.
>>
>>17218889
I have thought about it a little bit myself.

I guess being young is about exploring things. While being a man is about leading and owning. As a young boy you're about exploring sexuality, experience different types of situations. I mean, really boys love is the apex of adolescant experience, it is an amalgamation of everything essential about youthful identity crisis and intimacy.

I've even looked to Eriksons sosiopsychological model, he says it is a period about productivity and stagnation. I feel I'm stagnating, I've had this marvelous adventurous youth and I just can't pull it off anymore. Back in the day when I was a hairless pretty boy with fuzzy messy hair, me making out with other similar looking boys was just hot mess, a funny summoning of the why-boner. I don't know what is gonna be my thing from here on out. I'm thinking of leading and owning, perhaps getting a mentor role to somebody.

I just don't fucking know, are there no seriously old fags in here who can help? I can't be the oldest guy on 4chan!
>>
>>17218900
For some reason I did wish for lego last christmas. I got it too, and I thought "Grown up gifts are fucking lame, fuck clothes, fuck money in a jar, I am one hundred percent satisfied with this pack of star wars lego, fuck yeah!".

I also do enjoy painting and drawing. I like teaching. I like teaching people kickboxing, but I'd rather learn MMA and teach MMA because it is superior.

But what I don't see, and this is really different from being young. I don't see the demand for future experiences. When I was young it was all very clear to me. I wanted that trip to Amsterdam with friends and drugs, I wanted that teenage girlfriend, young love experience. To some degree I even found being a unpredicatable, flexible enough to all of a sudden to things with a boy, to be exciting and something I just "HAD" to do, before I became an boring old fart sitting in a rocking chair, so that I can sit in my rocking chair and go "Yeah, I'm an old fart now, but man my youth had a good run. I even made out with a boy, we were all so pretty back then.".

What I'm wondering about now is what I should do, so that when I am an old fart sitting in a rocking chair, I will say to myself "I had a great run as a young man, I really did the shit out of that X experience, I know I had a good time as a young man because of that!".
>>
40 is the new 30, go suck some more dick senpai
>>
>>17218930
That phase comes to a very natural abrubt end. Caused by the people of your own age has big mushy beard and ugly stinky hairy feet, famalam.

I'm to ugly to do boys love, boys love is for the pure of heart only. That road is closed off from me now, God has thrown me out of the garden. But rest assured, that if circumstances fall in such a way that I could land myself a ten out of ten cute, I still have a few "no homo"'s in me to fling around non-chalantly.

>Guy on a bike rode past me today, perfect tan skin, perfect white teeth, perfect hair.

"Hnnnngh no homo"
>>
boys love is just gay
>>
>>17218889
Oldfag here. Transitional period past. Achievements recommended for pursuit are

Travel to both ends of the country/major cities.

Fine dining with friends. Must include wine pairing. Minimum 200$ per person spent. Done at a 5 star resturant

Travel abroad from time to time. I did a central/south America trip years ago.

Get a concealed cary license

Go deep sea fishing for sword fish or marlin

Go hunting

Learn to cook quality meals and invite friends off to show off your cooking skills

Hike the Appalachian trail

Spend 2 weeks camping

Spend a year learning serious survival skills

Get a nest egg going

Learn about conservative investment strategies and get a portfolio going
>>
>>17218889
Think about a childhood hobby. Now as an adult pursue it.
>>
File: Ot90vrx.jpg (90 KB, 514x545) Image search: [Google]
Ot90vrx.jpg
90 KB, 514x545
>>17218971
Have you tried it?

It can be really cute if you find a boy who is like, the perfect ying to your yang kind of thing. It doesn't have to be all faggy and shit. It is really more of a youth thing. It embodies the quintessential qualities of being wild and free. Just a leaf in the wind that just IS. It's about being zen.

I don't think any of that has anything to do with watching eurovision or walking buttnaked on pride parade with a dragon dildo up your butt. boys love is totally not gay, it is more a result of the special bond that builds between friends in their youth. Saying boys love is gay is like, taking a girl who just got on her period, is high as fuck on horemones just coursing thought her veins, violent mood swings and point at it and go "Well, she is obviously crazy as fuck!". You have to take into consideration the fact that she is in a very special phase of her life, that is largely biologically determined.

It is far from JUST gay. It is about testing boundaries. It is having fun, doing something illegal and naughty. It is also about getting validation. I am such a pretty boy that other pretty boys would rather be with me than a pretty girl. If you have a youth without boys love experience, well, I wouldn't say your whole life is a lie, but when you get old and sit in that rocking chair, you would feel less at ease than me. You will be like "Yeah, I had a good run, I experienced most of what was to experience. But I only ate taco, I ate taco everytime I went to a restaurant. I wonder what hot dog tastes like. I guess we'll never know. Am I okay with this? Why is OP sitting in his rocking chair smirking, I never got why he is so pleased with himself, I wonder if he knows something I don't".
>>
>>17218995
I've done most of these.

I have traveled to both ends of the country. I am a huge fan of traveling. Fine dining with friends has been done, we kept the chef working all night and left looking like we were pregnant.

I thinking of traveling to an ayahuasca resort.

Concealed cary license sounds great. Goes right into the protector of the flock jimmies. MMA is cool and all, but nothing trumps the feeling of a stiff hard colt going off in your hand.

I've done diving in the red sea, that was fatastic, the corals are so beautiful. But we couldn't shoot harpoons, because the corals where protected. I've done fishing in thailand, that was awesome.

Hunting is another good grown male activivty I'd like to try.

I have cooked some really good meals for my friends and family. But I feel I should aquire a girlfriend and be more of a nuclear family too.

What did you mean about get a nest egg going?

And could you tell me more about conservative investement strategies? And how to get a portofolio going.

>>17218997
I do kickboxing, but the martial arts are in a state of chaos right now. Because BJJ and MMA have totally exposed a majority of the traditional arts for having huge holes in them. So I need to pursue MMA if I'm ever to start my own club.
>>
>>17219071
I'd be wary of the girlfriend thing and starting a family. If you decide to find a cute Lil thing to love and fuck into a stupid giggly mess until she's pregnant, I recommend you consider the following

Prenup. You keep what's yours. Never make a joint account

Make sure she had a degree and a proven track record of standing on her own two feet.

Get genetic tested/screened. It's a prohibitive expense but can't make up for raising a special needs child and the hardship that comes from it. If you have a child , you deserve to raise a healthy aND happy child.

Nest egg = 4 to 6 months of savings equal to your earning income. This is your holy fuck fund if anything ever goes tits up. Dabble with it from time to time, but keep 1 month in immediate cash in your home and the remainder in a savings account in your name

Investing...I can't school you on this here because it's huge to wrap your head around . This is stocks, bonds, investments, CDS etc etc. Conservative investment is basically low yeild, low return but steady and return...so no dips and no shitting out if the market craps out. Spend some time over at /biz/ and personal finance on reddit. /biz/ has a trip fag by the name of ihasmillions. ...and he does. Pick this guy's brains when he posts. He'll teach you some shit.
>>
OP is a gay manchild 2bh
>>
File: 11235u35u12.jpg (68 KB, 400x492) Image search: [Google]
11235u35u12.jpg
68 KB, 400x492
>>17219199
Thanks!

Do I need a prenup if I marry someone richer than me? Like a gilr from a rich family?

I agree with testing for if the baby is a carrot and in relation to me.

I don't get the nest egg thing still. Are you simply proposing that I should have a buffer of two to six months of savings in case any shit hits the fan? I think that is how I understood it.

I do some investing. I keep my savings in a fund, rather than a savings account because I understand macropolitics enough to predict growth in some sectors. Also, I won't have to paytax because of loans that equals it out.

However, most of these things are more responsabilities than dream goals. Still, I appreciate it! It is very important, when shit hits the fan it is to late. I need to prepare now, while I'm on top, so I can come out on top!

>>17219204
Nah, sexuality isn't such a black and white matter as you cucks think. I used to get mad at trolly comments like this, but now I only feel sorry for the poster. I realize the reason why some boys get to experiment in their youth, while others don't, is mainly because of how shallow our society is.

Children are dead honest, so if you're the ugly duckling you're doomed to be in a gang of other ugly ducklings. Of course you wouldn't want to experiment then, you're point of referance is a world where neither you or any of your friends are considered objectively pretty.

I am privilegied, I was in that group of pretty boys, who never were the loser and always had fun together. And I never deserved it any more than the unpopular kids, they would have done equally good as I did if they were given a shot. But I was the only one who got to be like that, not because of anything good I did, but simply on a genetic lottery ticket.

And I was surrounded by other winning lottery tickets, and we got praised and became so high on ourselves that we made out in front of girls to make them wet. And sometimes we even got so into it that it went way further.
>>
>>17218930
Best comment award
>>
>>17220103
Depends on how involved or controlling the parents are. If they fund their daughters life, they may make you sign one just to make sure you're not a fucking deadbeat.

The nest egg is exactly that. Emergency fund that you hold in reserve, add to it from time to time, just in case some catastrophic event comes your way. Lose a job. Stranded somewhere. House burns down..car gets seriously fucked up. A lot of people live paycheck to paycheck still or with a month buffer before things get really ugly. Make your life stable and secure by knowing you have a saftey net of at least 3 to 6 months of income in savings that you can rely on while you get your shit back together
>>
>>17220152
Yeah, my dad has raised me well. He calls it a buffer, but it is exactly what you describe. His good habits has rubbed off on me, so I've allready have one. But once I get a bigger house and more sallary it will be a much bigger buffer.

Yeah... My parents are getting old. So I need to make a good nest egg. There will come a time when they can't bail me out when the going gets tough.

However, what I'm thinking of is more like: Every age has it's charm. What is the charming thing about being a young man, late twenties to early thirties. I've given lots of examples of how being an adolescant has been just so great.

If someone is like late thirties and fourties, looking back, what are some of the things they could get away with in their early thirties.

Because, for instance, If I were a kid again, I'd punch more people in the face. And I would also enjoy being cute more, not wish it away, but just enjoy getting free candy from old ladies on the bus and feel celebrated.
>>
You need a territory. Perhaps you can get paid for helping children with homework. Then you will feel like a mentor and have a pupil. You'll feel important, like a leader, even if you can't be the boss at work.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.