[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there is this chinese student that I've become friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: d.jpg (42 KB, 306x415) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
42 KB, 306x415
So there is this chinese student that I've become friends with recently. I'm not trying to pursue a long term relationship with her, but I just want to fuck. She does seem to like me. There has been subtle signs.

I need advice on how I take it to that level or close.
She's 22 (i'm 20) and a 7/10. Her english is 7.5/10.

>pic not her
>>
WTF !!
I have the same problem !
>>
>>17218765
It's a sucky situation huh...?

The first problem is actually knowing if getting to the stage is even possible. She's a foreign student. I cant exactly read if she plays those games. And ofc, im not someone who knows how to initiate them.
>>
>>17218762

Guys, if you are in a decent tier nation (Europe, UK or US) you have to realize that people from shit tier nations will jump at the chance to marry you or have your baby because it will mean getting out of their hellhole.

It doesn't mean they love you.
>>
>>17218820
Ayy lmao sucky sucky
>>
>>17218879
That was my first thought but without revealing anything about her, thats not gonna happen lol
>>
>>17218762
Chinese people are very traditional they get pressure to get married by their parents. I don't think she is going to put out that easily.
>>
>>17218762
Tell her something intimate about you.

Do you have any good leverage? Like, if you had a gay experience in your youth, you could tell her that you're a boys love top. Chinks love that, they flick their bean to it so hard it almost overheats.

Chings fucking love yaoi. It really makes their clits hard. If you could make up something like that her clitty would stand out like a fucking dogpenis. I think the right terminology is yaoi seme.

You want her to think of you as a yaoi seme. That is the most masculine thing to exist in asia. The most masculine act is being the top in a cute boys love couple. You gotta play that violin if you want her heart.

Also, be better at sex. The more she orgasms the better off you are.
>>
>>17218820

In my case, she is pretty damn cute !!!
So... I try to talk with her, but Idk how to
take the next step...
>>
Just do anal, no babby formed
>>
Haha...
>>
>>17218879
>>uk
>>us
>>decent
Top kek m8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.