[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty much summarizing my situation to make this quick Pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462827262212.jpg (815 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1462827262212.jpg
815 KB, 1000x1333
Pretty much summarizing my situation to make this quick
Pretty much home life is completely toxic
Still have one year left of school before I can go join the military or go to college

What clubs or anythings of the sort can I do that will keep me away from my house as much as possible (would be nice if indoors since Florida + Summer or really any season = No)

Or should I just make more friends and hang out with them to keep away from home as much as possible?
>>
>>17218615
Chilling with some friends is never a bad idea, shit making them never hurts either.

You're 17 I take it? Because if you're 18 you don't need permission to join the Military and they'll take care of you if you're fit to serve.

Do you have a job? Making and being away from home in your case would help.
>>
>>17218624
>Chilling with some friends is never a bad idea, shit making them never hurts either.

Well Like I said home life is completely toxic and this is not a new occurrence and this spilled into other parts of life
Only have like 1 maybe 2 people I can hang with, so unless I meet someone else or something while hanging with my friend won't really work right now
Gonna have to go out of my way to make friends during my last year I guess, good thing i'm smart, I can probably make friends through tutoring people or something

> don't need permission to join the Military and they'll take care of you if you're fit to serve.
Thedream.jpg

>Do you have a job? Making and being away from home in your case would help.

Nope
Effi on this desu man
But fuck it if It means being away from this shit then fuck yeah, I have literally been spending all my free time on my computer lately so this might help.
>>
>>17218648
> get job
> do something you can semi-like
> get paid
> not at home
> keep money away from family

Shit, after a little shifts you might even be able to put yourself up in a motel or something to stay away if it's gettin' bad at home.
>>
>>17218615
If you need to get out, just get out. Seriously. Don't wait for friends or an activity to have an avenue in order to have a justification to give yourself an out from a toxic environment. Just get up and start walking. Yes, look for clubs and activities, but not from the position of being in front of a screen and constantly envenomed with stress.
>>
>>17218663
>Just get up and start walking.
I did once already

Just ended up walking around the neighborhood and coming back.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.