[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TL;DR: How to move on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1462334430714.png (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462334430714.png
65 KB, 500x500
Hello /adv/. I already posted a little bit of the story on the get it off your chest thread but this is getting out of hand and I'm freaking out because I don't know what to do or feel in this type of things.
Around two months ago I broke up with my first gf, we only lasted for about 3 months because she wasn't in love with me and both of us felt like it was a waste of time being together as we started arguing a lot. Before the break up I promised her I would go to the prom party even though I didn't want to; since I paid for it I went anyways when we broke up. The day after the prom she texted me asking how was I doing after the break up (it had been a month since then). She told me that she had really not been in love since the beginning, which hurt to hear because she totally acted like she was and she had long term plans that you usually wouldn't have with someone you wouldn't be with in a long term relationship (or so I think).
A month later (this month) I thought I had finally moved on and then a friend told me that in the party, just when I left, she started dating one of my "friends" that told me that she was pretty crazy and that she wasn't worth any time among other things when we broke up. Not only it seemed hypocritical from his part but it also hurt me how she started dating a guy who she never talked to and going so easily with him.
The fact that she had quite some hook ups before and how she suddenly "fell in love" with me so quickly after ending another hook up should have been a small red flag but I was dumb and went for it anyways thinking it was going to be a long term relationship. To top it off today I dreamed again with her, this time was about having sex and about how happy we were together again even though I just wan't to move on.
Do I have a right to be angry? After so much time I should have been able to brush it off and move on but I feel like I have been backstabbed and lied somehow. Is it normal to be still mad at the situation?
>>
I feel like a huge crybaby so feel free to give any kind of feedback if it's helpful or ask anything. I just want to move on nut I need help because I don't know what to do after all this.
>>
Find another pussy and stop being a bitch
You won't give a shit as soon as you kiss another girl
>>
This was your first girlfriend. Naturally you're going to be invested in the idea of the relationship, and disappointed when it ends. Have you been in any other relationships afterwards? I think the best thing to do in this situation would be to be with as many girls as you can, to familiarize yourself with the idea that there are many fish in the sea.
>>
>>17218565
This is accurate.

And she just sounds like a thot dude, who gives a shit? Relationships rarely last long in High School anyway, you've probably dodged a bullet in that you didn't knock her up or anything.

Never let a woman define who you are.
>>
OP here. Thanks for the advice anons. Every little help from you is welcome.

>>17218565
True. If I only hooked up more often...

>>17218566
Nope, this has been my only relationship, before that I was a kissless virgin and for now I don't see any other gril that might interest me. If I get the chance to be with someone that I think I love then I will go for it. This might sound pathetic but I just can't see myself going with someone that I don't really love.

>>17218567
Tbh I thought the same. Part of me actually wants her to get pregnant with the other guy to be fair, it's not a nice thing to say but fuck 'em.
>>
>>17218628
my nigga anon dont take no shit
>>
>>17218628
You're a key, not a lock. Waiting for Mrs. Right is why robots remain virgins as long as they have. You can't hit a home run if you don't play ball.
>>
>>17218631
I still want to punch that guy so I may be able to give him a shit.
>>17218632
Ok anon that got me, I'm actually impressed by that because I've never really seen it that way.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.