[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>C is my half-sister's half sister, so we're not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 16-06-04-02-48-09-716_deco.jpg (337 KB, 1243x1920) Image search: [Google]
16-06-04-02-48-09-716_deco.jpg
337 KB, 1243x1920
>C is my half-sister's half sister, so we're not related by blood
>is weirdly eager to hang out with me even though we only see each other at family functions
>get the impression her husband is a douche
>family dinner, she says I should come to her house to make cupcakes with Misty (her daughter)
>give one of those absent-minded, half-assed "yeah sure totally"
>texts me pic related

What could it mean?
>>
I'm inclined to think she wants a good male figure around for her daughter if her husband's a douche.
>>
It means she wants you to come to her house and make cupcakes with her daughter. Have fun raising a douchebags kid.
>>
>>17218453
Thanks, this sounds about right. I'm the goody-two shoes in my family. C has literally been on America's Most Wanted and my half sister dropped out of high school when she got knocked up.

>>17218457
I wouldn't, but I do feel bad for C and Misty.
>>
>>17218461
>C has literally been on America's Most Wanted
Why the fuck are you even talking to her?
>>
Ask one of your female friends to pretend to be your gf for the duration of the thing. If C gets uneasy in her presence it's likely that she wants you to be Brad. If not then have fun being Uncle P.
>>
>>17218461
wew lad

Might want to start your own family and... erm... grow apart from this one.
>>
>>17218463
Because she dindu nuffin, literally. She was originally a suspect, but turns out she was present but not involved.

>>17218464
By Brad do you mean Chad?
>>
>>17218467
You haven't seen Daddy's Home? Shame. It was one of the best movies I saw last year. Not that I watched many.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.