[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went out to a concert and this really ugly girl kept harassing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: fat feels.gif (16 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
fat feels.gif
16 KB, 633x758
I went out to a concert and this really ugly girl kept harassing me. Like she kept calling me a meme for some reason, and repeating every word I said. Then she started squeezing my ass. What the fuck am I supposed to do in a situation like that?
>>
pretty sure this didnt happen
>>
>>17218355
Literally did though. I've never dealt with someone so basic & autisitc and I asked her multiple times to stop.
>>
What the fuck hahahaah
>>
>>17218354
That's really fucking weird. Hopefully you won't see her again.
>>
>>17218408
Hi meme *grabs ass*
>>
>>17218354
She was probably high as fuck and wanted to fuck your brains out, but shes ugly, so that sucks.
>>
>>17218413
>She was probably high as fuck and wanted to fuck your brains out

The fucking dream.
>>
>What the fuck am I supposed to do in a situation like that?
Tell her she's a disgusting cow and to fuck off.
>>
Hope you never see her again. If your town is particularly small you're screwed.
>>
maybe you should lose weight and then you might stand a chance of getting harrassed by a higher caliber woman
>>
>>17218355
I have been harnessed by women before as well she was a thirsty slut. you tell them "no" but they wont fuck off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.