[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it actually possible to make money online? I got laid off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: kid-with-money.jpg (70 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
kid-with-money.jpg
70 KB, 425x282
Is it actually possible to make money online?

I got laid off earlier in the year and have so far had no luck finding a new job. Bills are piling up and I'm looking to make some income online, even if it's just a few dollars a day. Unfortunately, I don't even know where to start. I have experience working as a technical writer, but some cursory research tells me to stay the hell away from bid-to-work sites like Elance. I keep hearing about sites that pay people to take surveys, but some of them look pretty sketchy.

Not looking to get rich here, obviously, just hoping to make some legit cash without getting suckered or signing up for a digital sweatshop. Any tips/advice would be hugely appreciated.
>>
>>17218353
Sure, Nigerian prince style. Or with a very original business idea...

They're always looking for people in the skilled trades, if you are manly enough
>>
>>17218376
>Or with a very original business idea...

Assuming you have the resources to launch it.
>>
Bumping this cause Im in a similar situation.
>>
>>17218376
>Sure, Nigerian prince style. Or with a very original business idea...
Or a regular job that happens to allow you to do all your work remotely. That works too.

The things that don't work are easy enough to spot. They all label themselves "make money online". Just avoid anything that does.
>>
Opie you're fucking dumb. I get the impression that you think you're too good for Walmart or retail. Retail is always hiring. It's not optimal but it's something

It's almost like you don't want a job
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.