[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I had sex with my girlfriend last week. I used a condom and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 5229381679_05cbf200dd_b.jpg (371 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
5229381679_05cbf200dd_b.jpg
371 KB, 1024x683
So I had sex with my girlfriend last week. I used a condom and I wasn't able to cum. Today she told me she was 3 days late, is there an actual possibility she's pregnant?
>>
You're probably banging a teenager and they're never regular.
>>
>>17218069
I mean, there's always a chance that a lucky dribble of precum shot the moon and somehow finangled its way through a hole in the condom

but you're probably fine
>>
>>17218069
No, if you used a condom AND YOU DIDNT CUM
either she isn't regular, she fucked someone else, or you're having the Christ child.
But even when I was on the pill I would be three days into the placebo and start stressing.
>>
>>17218069
There is a small posibility, but is so small that if you get a baby you should kill yourself because of your bad luck
>>
>>17218069

By you? Almost certainly not.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.