[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with the fact that I missed the most amazing girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: valentines-day.jpg (204 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
valentines-day.jpg
204 KB, 640x426
How to deal with the fact that I missed the most amazing girl of the world for an absolutely ordinary guy ?
She's so amazing. And I will never date her . oh noo :/

I'm an apathetic life without issues and without a hectic life .. cool enough to impress and entertain her.. help me guys..
>>
hi i don't know what to tell you about the problem you asked about

i just came here to tell you that ellipses are three full stops, not two
>>
>>17218042
ok guy i really dont care
>>
>>17218005
I know how you feel, my girl is leaving from South Korea, I could have been with her but I ruined it all
>>
>>17218005
don't sit at your computer, dingus. Take up a hobby, something you can love. Girls dig guys with passions. NOT obsession, so your pc doesn't count. Do something cool.
>>
>>17218058
*To South Korea
>>
>>17218058
omg are u south korean?? lol
>>
>>17218059
>op here
Good , friend
so I need to create a good base in my life? be someone who loves myself and only then open up to something bigger, like relationships ?
I was thinking about it ..

but .. where to start? I just got used to be a lazy, boring guy . I have no idea
>>
>>17218042
You're doing God's work, anon.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u6.jpg (102 KB, 800x716) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u6.jpg
102 KB, 800x716
>>17218064
No, I am from Costa Rica, I will never be able to follow her to worst Korea

I meant that she is leaving to South Korea
>>
>>17218068
Just think what kind of life will you be able to offer a girl in the future, if you are a NEET you will not be able to offer her nothing
>>
>>17218078

worst of all is to see an amazing girl going to a dance twenty minutes from your home with other guy :/
>>
>>17218084

as well?
it does not make any sense. its fckin crazy
I just wanted to be myself

I hate it all
the fact that we guys always have to present something , addressing the girl , be amazing as they .. enough to live or breathe
>>
File: Deal-with-it.png (13 KB, 512x160) Image search: [Google]
Deal-with-it.png
13 KB, 512x160
>>17218098
Such is life, deal with it, even if you want a hooker you still have to offer money,
you want a horrible girl?.
you have to give your dignity

Now stop being a faggot looser and man up, thats the only way to get a girl

>it does not make any sense. its fckin crazy
It does, girls can only have a limited amount of ofspring, while men can have a virtually unlimited number

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf7Uo6nqaIg
>>
>>17218119
thank u guy

It was the kick I needed to take chest
>>
>>17218212
You are welcome, also Invest in Costa Rica :^) Costa Rica is the best country in the world, and Costa Rican coffee cures aids and cancer
>>
>>17218223

I like Costa Rica. Mainly for their soccer team in the last world cup . The people of your country is happy, as here, in Brazil. And it has beautiful women also
>>
>>17218236
>tfw no bunda tho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.