[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hooking Up With Someone: Having Doubts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Hey /adv/,

So I thought I was bi and I made plans to take the opportunity to sleep with a kid who claims to be "bi" but is clearly gay. He's attractive but I'm beginning to doubt that I'm even bi as I picture the image. What should I do?
>>
>>17217927
bump
>>
>>17217927

seems like you probably have more of an issue with a casual sexual encounter than you do sexuality.
>>
>>17217927
Try it. Don't fret. You might enjoy it and you might still be straight for it. If there are no strings and it is just for fun the worst that can happen is HIV. Dudes are more chill about casual sex. Don't be such a faggot.
>>
File: 1446007555815.jpg (77 KB, 536x679) Image search: [Google]
1446007555815.jpg
77 KB, 536x679
>>17217927
don't do something you don't want to do
don't think you have to prove that you're bi
>>
>>17217975
>>17218037

It's not string attached and no way this guy has HIV. I've done casual encounters before but while drunk. So it could be that.

Man I thought I've been looking forward to an opportunity like this, to try it at least, but wow; it comes on a silver platter, and now I don't think I do.

What's a good way to tell if I'll be able to go through with it?
>>
>>17218228
just go along with it. if you get uncomfortable, stop, and tell him. he will likely understand if you think he's possibly gay. You really haven't got anything to lose.

It would be better to try it, and not like it, than to not try it but always wonder... in my book anyway.
>>
>>17217927
I think not want to do it because you don't have an emotional connection with him. If you liked a guy before having sex with him then you would. As with a woman. If so, you already have an answer to your sexual orientation.
>>
>>17219414
>>17219533

Yeah I'm going to go through with it. Wish me luck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.