[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me tell you a story, /adv/. I'm an incoming sophomore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Let me tell you a story, /adv/. I'm an incoming sophomore at a small University. The first day of school I met a really really cool girl. We hit it off immediately and became instant friends. At the end of the semester, I told her I had feelings for her. She said she only saw us as friends. I was like, "aight". And we stayed friends.

The end of the second semester came around, and both of us were still single. Stupidly, after we had both gone home for the summer, I texted her, again confessing my feelings. Once again, she said she still only considers me one of her closest friends.

Here's where things get interesting. A week ago, she texts me "desu I miss you". She then goes on saying I'm the only one from school she really misses.
"can I come visit you anon?"
>what is happening
"sure"

She was already in the area, visiting other friends (she normally lives 3 hours away). She comes over, we chill, go out on the town, get burritos, whatever.

We end up in my basement watching Futurama. Slowly but surely, I get closer to her. I finally put my arm around her, and we cuddle. For the next 4 hours.

I didn't kiss her, friends. But it was amazing. We just had random conversations, about life, the world. We laughed at some stupid shit on Twitter.

She left the next morning, gave me a hug.
And that was it. I've texted her a couple times since then, but nothing interesting. I don't know where to go from here; I honestly don't know how platonic the cuddling was to her. I also won't see her for a couple of months. What do?

Tl;dr turned down multiple times by best female friend, she comes over, we cuddle for hours, what do now
>>
>being a girl's emotional tampon
>2016

bruh...has /r9k/ taught you nothing?
>>
She just wants to be your friend. She's told you multiple times she's not interested. She wanted male attention from you, and she got it. She doesn't want anything more than what she took. I would move on from her.
>>
cuddling? dude, sorry to break it to you, but this isn't some next level 007 into her panties shit.

girls cuddle. all the time. with their friends. of either sex.

did she touch your penis? did she rub your leg? no? wow big surprise.

she doesnt want you. get the fuck over it.
>>
As others have stated, this is absolutely nothing.
>>
fug.
She's honestly the person ive ever met that's like... On my wavelength? If that makes sense.

God this is cliche as fuck. Lol. But I really do feel like I'll never find anyone- I haven't been in a relationship, ever.
>>
>>17217851
Okay, that's great and all, but she doesn't feel the same way about you. Soooo...what's the point? Pining over someone who doesn't feel the same way for you isn't worth it.
>>
>>17217863
The point is that it's extremely rare for me to feel as attached to someone as I do to her- she GETS music. How many girls do you know that can articulate why they like an album?

Im not even introverted. I'm just weird, man. I don't know where to find more people like her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.