[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm 18 and I had a bit of a crush on my sister's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: 1464642498447.png (101 KB, 400x593) Image search: [Google]
1464642498447.png
101 KB, 400x593
So I'm 18 and I had a bit of a crush on my sister's friend, who I thought was 15 (since my sister's 15, i assumed she was the same age). Well it turns out she's actually 13. How do I stop feeling so damn guilty about having this crush?
>>
>>17217441
I think that depends on the laws of where you live
>>
dat 13 yr old babyfat ass got u in heat

its cool man look but dont touch
>>
>>17217447
Well obviously I'm not gonna do anything, that's just wrong. I just feel really guilty for liking her though.
>>
>>17217456
Why
>>
Remember that the laws of the land are social constructs that change with peoples' opinions, and as social constructs go the idea of adolescence being a period of sacred innocence is especially baseless and new. 100 years ago nobody would have batted an eyelash at this. And a 5 year difference in age would be nothing anybody cares about except in this one situation where you've crossed the magical arbitrary line where you went from being two kids to one of you being a disgusting pedophile taking advantage of an innocent little angel. Frankly, I don't think teenagers of 18 are that much more mature than teenagers of 13, they're both equally susceptible to manipulation, and have poor value judgement. The age of consent laws are drawn at an utterly arbitrary point. In fact, the entire concept of an age where you start being mature enough to consent whereas before you were not is an arbitrary one.
>>
>>17217471
Why am I not gonna do anything? Because it's illegal. Age of consent here is 16. Why do I feel guilty? Because I'm a high school senior and this girl is in 7th grade. Holy shit I feel worse.
>>
>>17217489
>Because I'm a high school senior and this girl is in 7th gra
Well' I'm sure you can fuck some of your sister's other friends, right
>>
>>17217504
Nah all my sister's friends are underage. I can and do hookup with girls my age but I still have this crush regardless
>>
>>17217520
She must be pretty hot
>>
>>17217489
Kek. I can literally only get off to small petite girls. I can't get hard unless they're short and skinny. Like a 13 year old. I'm 21. I have classes that are hosted in a school that has grades K-12. All that 6th and 7th grade ass drives me insane. They all prance around and walk like they don't even think about it. I take photos of them regularly, but that's because I'm too old for them. If I was in highschool again, good god would I walk down the lower grade hallway just to look at all the sexy young asses.
>>
Can I be frank for a second op? Are you worried you are a pedo is that why you are feeling guilty? If it is I'm assuming the reason you thought she was 15 is that she has "matured" in the right places which means you aren't a pedo. If she is still a flat chested loli you might have a problem though.
>>
>>17217531
She's pretty skinny so idk. Either hasn't "matured" or actually skinny. I just assumed she was 15 because she hung out with my sister.
>>
>>17217558
That ass is nice tho I won't lie. Fuck.
>>
File: 1462498379566.jpg (123 KB, 771x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462498379566.jpg
123 KB, 771x1024
>>17217558
>>17217565
Meh just seems like a harmless crush to me. Just don't touch and drown yourself in (legal) girls until she is either legal age or you get over your crush. Have some anime ass to cheer you up.
>>
>>17217474
It isn't a hundred years ago though. The consent age has been risen because a 13 year old is way too immature to make that kind of decision with a grown ass man. Physical maturity in humans is no indicator of mental maturity. The fact that you want to bring up 100 year old creep tactics makes me think that you're just making excuses for acting out pedophilic behavior (yes, I know that being attracted to a 13 year old is called something else).

A lot of things were normal 100 years ago that just isn't right anymore. Segregation ring a bell? 'byolojie' isn't all that makes up our human world. The reason we got so far and so powerful is because we had advanced minds that let us escape our basic reptilian instincts. We didn't have the physical strength, but we had the ability to look past our limits. I hate it when people use 'byolojie' as an excuse to be stupid.

When people look at Mormons marrying 12 year old girls, they get creeped out. Why? Because they're too damn young. It's creepy as hell because now, in the society we have now, they're supposed to be in 6th grade, not reproducing with some adult man.
>>
>>17217523
Please don't become a teacher.
>>
>>17217576
Of course I won't do anything. I still fap to her though.
>>
>>17217523
so you're a pedophile
>>
>>17217523
Kys
>>
>>17217764
>>17217664
>>17217601

If there's hair on the muff, she's old enough.
>>
I've thought of a good idea to get rid of the pedophile problem

Lower the age of consent
>>
>>17217840

Kek, mentally saved for another time.
>>
Op kys
>>
>>17217599
>segregation
You mean freedom of association, but carry on.
>>
>>17217868
you'd have to make it reaaaaallly low to get rid of the pedophile problem.
>>
>>17217959
But it would fix the problem, wouldn't it?
>>
>>17217954
No, I mean segregation. I don't know what the heck you're talking about.
>>
>>17217840
What if she doesn't grow pubes until she's 25?
>>
>>17218094
I mean people were allowed to intermingle in their private affairs if they wanted to, but you could still refuse service or association to somebody for any reason, whether valid, invalid, moral, or immoral.
>>
>>17217868
Liberal logic
>>
>>17217599
>blah blah blah social constructs are truth, clearly we people of the modern day are the ones who are objectively morally correct, not the people of the past or future blah blah blah also you don't join in the shitflinging monkey chorus clearly you must be one of those evil pedophiles blah blah blah
ok
>>
>>17218118
But if the age of consent was lowered there wouldn't be many pedophiles
>>
>>17218138
If drugs were legalized there would be less crime

liberal logic
>>
>>17218143
It wouldn't be considered a crime though. Same with the pedo example.
>>
>>17217441
Kysssss
>>
>>17217840
If her age be on the clock, she's ready for the cock
>>
>>17218958
13 isn't on the clock tho...
>>
>>17217523
scary..
>>
>>17217623
oh that's why you feel guilty anon. Fapping is dream fulfillment, and I bet you internally know that you'd definitely hit it if you could get away with it. You shouldn't feel guilty just know that she's mentally about the level of a neckbeard aspie 30yo kv .. and it would be exploitation in the purest sense to do anything about it.
>>
>>17219424
It's illegal, I wouldn't do it even if I could get away with it. Now, if the age of consent was 13. I don't really know.
>>
>>17219473
kys
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 720x720
>>
If you're guilty because you think you're a paedo, I'm sorry anon, but you probably are.

I, too, noticed that I was still into flat chests and small, thin frames when I was in high school. I thought i wasn't a big deal, and at first, it wasn't. I mean, being 14 and into a 12 year old isn't THAT weird, right? Buy then I was 16, and still interested in that age group. 19, okay, maybe once I go to college, my interests will mature. I'm 23, anon. The guilt doesn't go away, and urges get worse the older you get. You'll notice that you're into someone, but in a few years, they lose what had drawn you to them. I just avoid anyone that age, and the guilt isn't that bad.
>>
>>17219473
so basically you're saying that IF YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH IT (AKA AGE OF CONSENT WAS 13) YOU WOULD DO IT.

You appear to be mentally retarded. I have no more sympathy for you and your self-placating bullshit
>>
>>17219709
Seems to be perfectly fine in Argentina
>>
>>17219735
Argentina isn't the rest of the world
>>
>>17219648
this is me
>>
fredo mafia
>>
File: LOVE IS LOVE.png (560 KB, 539x530) Image search: [Google]
LOVE IS LOVE.png
560 KB, 539x530
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.